• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

But I'm sure one of the United players will fall over in the penalty area again, from a slight breath in their direction, promting the ref to point to the spot again.

Solskjær making the best out of his abilities, transforming Man Utd into a bog-standard boring-as-hell Tippeliga team.

Ole could really do with getting something out of tonight... What with PSG mid week and Chelsea next weekend

Last edited:
Saudi Sportswashing Machine reserve goalkeeper must be quite crap, since Bruce will rather continue with a clearly injured Darlow.

Yes, and better for us that he continues to limp along, just about staying in the job for as long as possible. The longer that Utd fail to realise that they need a new manager, new back 4 and two CMs the better
I can't understand that they don't see it, or why they choose to sweep it under the carpet. This is not a side that's lacks momentum or a couple of pieces. Not even a new manager. They need a full overhaul, dare I say like we did with Pochettino.

paper-over.jpg

Back