• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Looking at United's fixtures and they barely have an easy game all the way up to Christmas. I know we all have to a play everyone but with their CL group also containing PSG and RB Leipzig they don't have much chance there to build up much momentum

Keys has the look of a man who's just realised what a clam he is.
You know what for the last 15 minutes him, Gray and Nigel De jong have been talking about Pep and City
Keys basically said with all the resources Pep has had at City and Bayern he still has failed to even get close to winning the CL and for that he is a failure
He also said that Klopp has done more in the last few years and is the better manager of the two

I actually sat there agreeing with him, you don't get chats like that on Sky, it was really good

Daily Mail saying Virgil Van Dijk out for the season with torn anterior cruciate ligament.

I don't have my right ACL after an accident. At rehab, my physio says even a repaired ACL is very challenging injury to come back from.

Pyrrhic draw for Liverpool.

Back