• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Scott Carson making his Emirates Marketing Project debut today....
His last competitive game was in 2019, and he hasn't played a PL game since 2011!

Scott Carson making his Emirates Marketing Project debut today....
His last competitive game was in 2019, and he hasn't played a PL game since 2011!

I thought that was a weird stat until I checked.. he's actually played 250 games since then, It's just that he's been in Turkey and in the Championship. It's not like he has had 10 years as a number 3, that would have been mental!

I thought that was a weird stat until I checked.. he's actually played 250 games since then, It's just that he's been in Turkey and in the Championship. It's not like he has had 10 years as a number 3, that would have been mental!
Still, his last appearance was for Derby in March 2019, over 26 months ago.

Right, where's the Liverpool injury time winner gonna come from....

The goalkeeper. Madness.

Three players unmarked at the near post.

Looks like we'll have to let Leicester run riot in the final round, provided they let Chelsea have the three points in the midweek game.

C'mon Leicester on Tuesday, if they beat Chelsea, Chelsea really could blow the CL spots !!

Indeed. I can’t stand Liverpool but I’d prefer them occupied by the CL. They’d play the kids in the EL and would be much stronger in the PL as a result.

Yes, Sheff Utd were the better team

Ancelotti to keep his job? I'd have said that finishing 8th-10th isnt great for them. They did some good business last summer and might have been looking for top 6 or 7
I read Ancelotti to Rael?

Back