• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Looking at United Mata is the only player who moves the ball well. He mostly sits on bench don’t understand that myself

As long as revenues stay high I don't think Woodward or the owners care much.

I think they will care because with the constant negativity coming out of the club and failure on the pitch this will place future sponsorship deals and merchandise income in jeopardy...

It's already happening...their revenues are on the slide I believe.

Jose, Liverpool had a full team, no they didnt, he moaned about the 2 deflections, well roosterwomble you need to have a shot to get a deflection and you as manager of the entertainers had zero in the second half so bore off

Liverpool have had an amazing start to the season, their best ever. And they are only just infront. Brilliant to be top, though must be a bit disheartening to not be a good few points clear. One slip and City take over again.

Jose, Liverpool had a full team, no they didnt, he moaned about the 2 deflections, well roosterwomble you need to have a shot to get a deflection and you as manager of the entertainers had zero in the second half so bore off

Exactly, if you invite shots then you invite deflections and lucky breaks to happen. And if you don't attack, you won't score. It's a phucking simple game Jose, you have to get that round thing and put it in the net more times than the other team. Tends to help if you try and attack a bit.

Back