• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The next level of portable gaming

philspursuk

Sean Davis
Saw a dude at Stratford train station playing one of these looks awesome !!!

Surely better than a PSVita

GameKlip-Smartphone-Joystick-Adapter.jpg

[video=youtube_share;Wiek3pgBxqk]http://youtu.be/Wiek3pgBxqk[/video]

haha that looks quality dont think id have guts to use it openly in london though asking to get mugged.

excellent - touch screen gaming, in my limited experience, is a pile of poop - this would be a step in the right direction.

would be good for long haul flights

excellent - touch screen gaming, in my limited experience, is a pile of poop - this would be a step in the right direction.

would be good for long haul flights

Touch screen gaming is only good when the game is entirely designed around it, which by definition reduces it to a limited number of games due to the limited control options. When developers try to take something that should use a controller and put it on a touch screen its just awful

Or how about a PSP/Vita?

personally im not gonna splash that sort of money to be able to play the odd game on a long journey, this is the perfect option for what is, id imagine, a fairly big part of the market.

anyone know if this is available for IOS ?

Android has supported PS3 (and other controllers) for a loooooooooooonnnngggggggggg time

Works well with the Nexus 7 too

No point in having a Vita when your mobile / tablet is plenty powerful enough to run modern games

"Cut the rope" / "Angry Birds" work well on touchscreen, but fudge me, Lemmings was a better game than that toilet, and is 20 years older

Back