• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The next level. Lessons learnt?

Craig_J

Eidur Gudjohnsen
EDIT: I would like to say my initial post does not represent how I feel and I will be requesting the mods to merge it with elsewhere. I'm sorry to bring a downer on anyone's night. It's a defensive move on my part and not in keeping with this clubs mottos.

Last edited:
For me, we have so many other players playing well below their best I can’t get on board with Llorente being a problem.

As long as Alli and Eriksen phone it in like that anything can happen.

Don’t complain about what you don’t have when you are not getting the best from what you do.

I'm still processing what happened in that match so I'm not entirely sure how I am feeling at the moment. Obviously happy that we're through but it was tough to watch that game at times. I think that having another striker would be nice but IMO is not the priority (or it wasn't for this season). Son has done an excellent job in Harry's absence and Llorente has been doing a lot better, but I would agree that he probably won't be too effective next season. So yes, I would say this summer we definitely need another striker, but we also need to fix our midfield. We looked a little vulnerable without Sissoko there and we didn't have any real viable options off the bench (the match overall sort-of started to settle down a bit by that point). Skipp started to warm up but Poch changed his mind about throwing him in there.

Dele just didn't seem to be too effective in CM but in fairness, it's not like he and Wanyama have any sort of partnership there at all. I thought Moura was a bit of a passenger, primarily when it came to defending. He did really well early on of course and was instrumental to at least two of our goals IIRC. Son was excellent, Eriksen was also a bit anonymous at times despite having an assist. I'm guessing Lamela was injured but he would've been useful in a game like this (assuming he didn't get sent off).

A lot to mull over. That’s for tomorrow.

We’ve been through enough brick. Enjoy tonight.

Nice assessment.

I've just been quite drunk and wondering where we go from here. It's almost like we've been saying to our mates, purely for bants, this time next year we'll be millionaires. Now we're almost there and its caught me off guard. I'm bricking myself.

Now we're actually in the situation I feel quite sick. None of us expected it without Kane.

Either way, I love Llorente and I love Spurs. Dave Mackay, Danny Blanchflower, Bill Nick, Arthur Rowe. We did you proud tonight. Haven't been able to say that enough. Now we're in the same stage the double winning side reached before getting the Glory stolen away by dodgy linesmen.

You not keep angina pills at bay for your sticky custard evenings? fudge me. If Chich doesn't have his standards in order, none of us mere mortals do.

I have xanax but they are the russian ones my Latvian friend brought over and they give me the two bob bits something bad.

Malcolm Allison, Tommy Hutchinson, Alan Ball, Darius Vassell, Uwe Rosler, Shaun Goater, That Thai bloke with the long name, Abu Dhabi Sheikh, Robinho, Joey Barton...your boys took one hell of a beating.

Well sort of. Either way you’re out. And with all that money, you should be fudging ashamed.

COYS

Malcolm Allison, Tommy Hutchinson, Alan Ball, Darius Vassell, Uwe Rosler, Shaun Goater, That Thai bloke with the long name, Abu Dhabi Sheikh, Robinho, Joey Barton...your boys took one hell of a beating.

Well sort of. Either way you’re out. And with all that money, you should be fudging ashamed.

COYS

Would love to give him a seeing to, hated how a few years ago people tried to make out he was actually smart, a nasty piece of work always was always will be.

We are where we are because of the team we have not because of the players we haven't bought - get over it things don't work like that

The sheer jubilation on Poch's face.

That's not the face of a man who fudged of to Madrid and spent €400m on the most egotistical pricks he came across.

That's not the face of a man who's just taken over Chelsea and just won the Champions League, somehow, for only the second time despite the vast sums of money spent.

That's not the face of a man who's gone to Arsenal and taken them up, against all odds, to the dizzying heights of 5th place.

That's the face of a Yid. A yid who thought many trial and tribulation be fought before he have the right to celebrate with his backroom staff like that.

The face of a Yid, who uppon laying his eyes upon OUR stadium, felt there was everything he needed and more to reach this level on a half decade plan.

The face of a Yid, who, upon seeing 'To Dare Is To Do' laughs and replys ' To Dare Is To Do 100x fudging More Than Warranted'

The face of a Yid, who knows its better to fail aiming high than succeed aiming low. And isn't ashamed of the underdog credentials that put him there in the first place.

The face of a Yid who may well be set on withdrawing all his money from his account for a mad one. Only to be told it's a contactless stadium, as Levy - the evil bastard - laughs in his lair that looks deceptively like an insane asylum with bank notes padding the walls - charging an extra quid for every pint pulled.

Back