1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

The Limp Struggle to Sneak into the top 4 2021/22

Discussion in 'Spurs News & Views' started by Jordinho, 27 Dec 2021.

1. Lilbaz

Lilbaz Paul Stalteri

Heres the other one. It was by tob.

2. El Guepardo

El Guepardo Christian Ziege

I will back this. I saw Benzema priced at 25/1, a couple of months back, to win Balon D’Or. I didn’t back it and regret it. I think we will be in the running at the very least next season. We have shown we can take on both City and Liverpool without fear. If we can get consistent results against the lower teams then we will come close.

3. FolkestoneSpur

FolkestoneSpur Wilson Palacios

Goosebumps! Mad beautiful season.

braineclipse and awesome dawson like this.
  4. awesome dawson

awesome dawson Mitchell Thomas

I was just playing around around with a editing software and loved the original music to the previous one I decided the lyrics still applied to this season. Jose felt a long distant memory about 46 mins into the NLD. I don't claim to have edited the video, I just used one which captured the season in a reasonable amount of time for Florence to get her vocal chords around it.

Lilbaz and braineclipse like this.
  5. braineclipse

braineclipse David Ginola

Beautiful

6. Robbo

Robbo Chris Perry

Great watch. You get the feeling from this video that the defining moment of our season was Bergwijn's two late goals against Leicester. That, and Kane's ice cold penalty against Burnley. We really showed quite a bit of character when it really mattered.

awesome dawson likes this.
  7. Gazza Dazzla

Gazza Dazzla Nick Barmby

We actually went on a poor run after Leicester, losing the next 3 and then the win/lose/win/lose/win.. inconsistent run. It was after the Utd defeat that our form really kicked on.

afsoc4life and Robbo like this.
  8. Robbo

Robbo Chris Perry

True, forgot all about that. Shows you shouldn’t trust highlight videos blindly. :D

Bullet and DeanoAustin like this.
  9. Lilbaz

Lilbaz Paul Stalteri

As i said i thought it was still great. Just the original fit the beats of the song a bit better. Also nostalgia. Well done.

awesome dawson likes this.
  10. LemonadeMoney

LemonadeMoney Les Ferdinand

This soundtrack may have been more apt, with the midseason sacking and new messiah:

11. superspurs

superspurs Gerry Armstrong

Still my favourite out of these type of videos, went to most games that season, was a fudging rollercoaster, that City game is still probably the best I've been to... pound for pound.

harr1984 and Lilbaz like this.