• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Hello, I'm New Here' Thread

Who are you? - Nick
Where are you from? - Bristol,
How long have you supported Spurs? - Around 40 yrs, Dad and Grandad were Spurs supporter
How long have you been lurking on GG? 3 years
What are your hopes for the coming season? Top 4 finish

Who are you? Sam

Where are you from? London

How long have you supported Spurs? Im 20 years old, so I guess 20 years???

How long have you been lurking on GG? around 5 years. Used to post occasionally a few years back but only just re-joined since the new layout of the site took place.

What are your hoped for the coming season? I genuinly believe we can finish 3rd if we bring in the players we want. Saying that as long as we are playing champions league football next year I dont care

Who are you? Richie
Where are you from? Somerset
How long have you supported Spurs? Over 30 years
How long have you been lurking on GG? A bloody long time; I remember the old board (and posters) too (whatever happened to the guy that liked the Bangkok chick-boys?)!
What are your hopes for the coming season? Top 6 and a cup run, with a general felling of optimism that we are moving in the right direction and that the signings from now (and January) are gelling for the next season. And for AVB to still be in a job come the last game of the season!

Swellsy.. Probably dieted himself into oblivion

Hi

Who are you? Frank
Where are you from? Stryn, Norway (hometown of Tore André Flo:p), but i live in Oslo, Norway
How long have you supported Spurs? Since 1992, so i got all the happy years in my teens
How long have you been lurking on GG? About one and a half year, joined this year
What are your hopes for the coming season? That we keep improving! And we play the beautiful game the Tottenham Way!

Who are you? - Anthony - call me Tony
Where are you from? Born and raised in South Tottenham, have lived in E18 for a long time now.
How long have you supported Spurs? From birth first match was in 73 as a nipper I will add, starting going regularly with mates in our promotion season.
How long have you been lurking on GG? Not sure whats my join date say
What are your hopes for the coming season? Top 4 and a Cup

Welcome fellas :D . Don't become strangers again, why not join in the conversation in another thread \o/

Swellsy.. Probably dieted himself into oblivion

That's him. Can't remember anyone else apart from a mod called Ian. Bizarre what you remember!

Welcome fellas :D . Don't become strangers again, why not join in the conversation in another thread \o/

Because I like lurking and I'm too old to change!;) Seriously though, as I'm only on here evenings and weekends, generally someone else has said what I was thinking and I'll either just add a 'This' which seems a bit pointless, or manage to 'Gav' the thread...

Who are you? Luke
Where are you from? Hemel Hempstead
How long have you supported Spurs? 24 years
How long have you been lurking on GG? 3-4 years
What are your hopes for the coming season? To continue you where we have grown to in the last few years, and hopefully win a trophy too.

Hi guys , Jack , 44 from N.Ireland .. Been following the spurs for 40 years .Hopes for this year would have to be top 4 .If we can keep in touch up until the next transfer window and purchase a top notch midfielder & forward I believe we have the squad to do something very special in the next few years .

>Who are you?
Amor, or James if your looking for a real name
>Where are you from?
Steubenville Ohio
>How long have you supported Spurs?
Little over a year now, since I got into soccer
>How long have you been lurking on GG?
about 8 months
>What are your hopes for the coming season?
CL of course.

Hey, kinda new here, signed up a while ago then forgot my password so just been reading, but ready to mpost more readily now. AVB OUT

Hello

Couldn't find a new members thread.

Long time Spurs fan. Have a few stories from the old days.

Am convinced Bale will stay. Glad we got the EL. Love AVB.

We need a new lb and a creative mf. Plus 2 strikers.

Hate Ade.

That is me.

Back