• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Hello, I'm New Here' Thread

Since its a forum for supporters of any clubs, i can see it turning into heated flame wars...

If the moderators are present and decent, maybe it will become an interesting forum to discuss football

Football 365 gets some decent conversation without turning into flames.

Just joined but the contrast is terrible. It's so hard to read posts it's so dark! Great site though.

Greetings to all....

I am new to this forum but have been reeding it for some time. I enjoy the many different opinions and unlike so many other club forums people respect each others opinion.
I have been a THFC supporter for some time as was my father.

**slaps face**
**punches throat**
**kicks in gonad*s**
**knee to face**
**flushes head in toilet**

Welcome!

I am new to this forum but have been reeding it for some time. I enjoy the many different opinions and unlike so many other club forums people respect each others opinion.
I have been a THFC supporter for some time as was my father.

Surely a wind up?

Key questions for you:
- Should Harry have been sacked?
- Is Defoe any good?
- Jenas: what does he do?
- Is Bassong suspended?

Question 1. No
Question 2 not good enough
Question 3 Who?
Question 3 yes as he was captured in the showers giving him self a hand job while little Defoe was watching.

Call me BJ that´s fine.
No I am crap at football.
No wind up.

Question 1. No
Question 2 not good enough
Question 3 Who?
Question 3 yes as he was captured in the showers giving him self a hand job while little Defoe was watching.

Call me BJ that´s fine.
No I am crap at football.
No wind up.

You're not the son of Old Big John who posted on here many years ago, are you?

Wasn't he some type of overseas estate agent?

Big John was my father and he was a doctor. He passed away from cancer almost a year ago. My father was a SPURS supporter from 1966 when he saw SPURS play. Growing up with him made me also a SPURS fan to and it´s one of the better things he done for me while he was alive. I, like Bgj John sr. am bringing my 2 girls up to be SPURS supporters an that has not been a problem.
I really respect you who rememberd my father!

Big John was my father and he was a doctor. He passed away from cancer almost a year ago. My father was a SPURS supporter from 1966 when he saw SPURS play. Growing up with him made me also a SPURS fan to and it´s one of the better things he done for me while he was alive. I, like Bgj John sr. am bringing my 2 girls up to be SPURS supporters an that has not been a problem.
I really respect you who rememberd my father!

Really sorry to hear that, he was a fantastic contributor on here and a great guy all round. Welcome to the board though mate, glad to have you here.

Back