• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

After whoring himself around Europe and unable to find interest from anywhere but a tinpot Danish gymnastics club, that gobbrick Wheelchair has finally accepted how brick he is and retired.
Good riddance you little clam.

Woolwich have hired him - U18s coach I think it was.

Anyway, this one is always good to remember (oh I miss Lamela)

Woolwich have hired him - U18s coach I think it was.

Anyway, this one is always good to remember (oh I miss Lamela)

Ozil showing that great level of commitment and team spirit we expect from him. I always feel it's a great shame when anyone has to stop playing no matter who. Even as a club and Sunday morning player I was gutted when I had to pack up playing.

After whoring himself around Europe and unable to find interest from anywhere but a tinpot Danish gymnastics club, that gobbrick Wheelchair has finally accepted how brick he is and retired.

Not a fan?

"...tinpot Danish gymnastics club...".

LOL!

Innocent till proven guilty and all that. Do wonder if their sponsors feel the same though.

Rape is a whole different ballpark to most other crimes, even other violent ones. United and Everton behaved much more appropriately with Greenwood and Sigurdsson by giving them indefinite suspensions. And because his identity is now well known, its going to create a huge issue at every one of their games.

Ozil showing that great level of commitment and team spirit we expect from him. I always feel it's a great shame when anyone has to stop playing no matter who. Even as a club and Sunday morning player I was gutted when I had to pack up playing.
He juat hates playing football it seems!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62154381
Mesut Ozil's contract with Turkish side Fenerbahce has been terminated by mutual consent.

The 33-year-old joined Fenerbahce on a free transfer in January 2021 and was contracted to the Turkish Super Lig side until 2024.

But German Ozil has not played for his boyhood club since he was "excluded" from the squad in March.

The former Arsenal and Real Madrid midfielder is now expected to join Istanbul Basaksehir.

"One of the things that makes life is that it is full of uncertainties," Ozil posted on social media on Wednesday.

"Our plans, desires and wishes may not always go in the direction you want them to. I wanted to achieve success by getting more chances to play in the Fenerbahce jersey, which has always been my childhood dream.

"I would like to thank the Fenerbahce community and fans for the great support they have shown me."

Ozil made 37 appearances across a season and a half for Fenerbahce, scoring nine goals, after arriving in January, 2021, as a free agent when Arsenal ended his contract six months early.

"It has been agreed that the contract between our club and Mesut Ozil will be terminated by mutual agreement," said Fenerbahce in a statement on Wednesday.

"We wish Mesut Ozil success for the rest of his career."

Ozil, a World Cup winner with Germany in 2014, said last month he would "patiently wait" for his time to contribute to his "childhood love."

"I did not come to Fenerbahce and my homeland Turkey for a holiday," Ozil posted on Instagram on 21 June.

"Every time I sweat our glorious jersey, I have no other purpose than to contribute. I have many goals that I would like to live in Fenerbahce, my childhood love. I will not quit football until I do these things."

Fenerbahce replaced interim boss Ismail Kartal in early June with Portuguese coach Jorge Jesus, who then referred to "the end of the Ozil era" in his first press conference with the club.

He juat hates playing football it seems!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62154381
Mesut Ozil's contract with Turkish side Fenerbahce has been terminated by mutual consent.

The 33-year-old joined Fenerbahce on a free transfer in January 2021 and was contracted to the Turkish Super Lig side until 2024.

But German Ozil has not played for his boyhood club since he was "excluded" from the squad in March.

The former Arsenal and Real Madrid midfielder is now expected to join Istanbul Basaksehir.

"One of the things that makes life is that it is full of uncertainties," Ozil posted on social media on Wednesday.

"Our plans, desires and wishes may not always go in the direction you want them to. I wanted to achieve success by getting more chances to play in the Fenerbahce jersey, which has always been my childhood dream.

"I would like to thank the Fenerbahce community and fans for the great support they have shown me."

Ozil made 37 appearances across a season and a half for Fenerbahce, scoring nine goals, after arriving in January, 2021, as a free agent when Arsenal ended his contract six months early.

"It has been agreed that the contract between our club and Mesut Ozil will be terminated by mutual agreement," said Fenerbahce in a statement on Wednesday.

"We wish Mesut Ozil success for the rest of his career."

Ozil, a World Cup winner with Germany in 2014, said last month he would "patiently wait" for his time to contribute to his "childhood love."

"I did not come to Fenerbahce and my homeland Turkey for a holiday," Ozil posted on Instagram on 21 June.

"Every time I sweat our glorious jersey, I have no other purpose than to contribute. I have many goals that I would like to live in Fenerbahce, my childhood love. I will not quit football until I do these things."

Fenerbahce replaced interim boss Ismail Kartal in early June with Portuguese coach Jorge Jesus, who then referred to "the end of the Ozil era" in his first press conference with the club.

I expect he'll be sending back his world cup winners medal to Germany as he doesnt feel he's German.

I dont think semantics come into it when someone speaks about their homeland being different from the land of birth and which they chose to represent. I'm sure if Declan Rice started talking about Ireland as his homeland it was cause a stir.

I dont think semantics come into it when someone speaks about their homeland being different from the land of birth and which they chose to represent. I'm sure if Declan Rice started talking about Ireland as his homeland it was cause a stir.

I get what you are saying but I’m putting forward the fact that identity is not that simple… and nor should it be.

Back