• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory Podcast

milo

Jack L. Jones
Squeaky Bum Time
Season 2 Episode 47

This week your The Game Is About Glory team of @thfcsteff, @ricky2tricky4city, @GPRD81 and @milo bask in the pressure of this squeaky bum run in, analyses the 3-1 win over Leicester, deliberates the wild sophisticate that is Oliver Skipp and celebrates Ricky’s daughter seeing making her first ever trip to a game and seeing THAT goal. All this and we touch on what a Tight Fit it’s getting to be in the top 4…just got to win away, a win away at Anfield this Sunday, right?!

Apple Podcasts

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-game-is-about-glory/id1549996381

Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/show/2TL6nSBfDK0Dn7laU2Vcqp?si=zwUheITvQnSIyqyzKR0CE

Google Podcasts

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...2ahUKEwizwpz19K3vAhWD0YUKHf7ZBcgQ9sEGegQIARAC

RSS Feed

https://feeds.acast.com/public/shows/5ff4636ed6e3f1135f46f0cb

Very disappointed in this week's title. It should have been "The Sweaty Pretzel Meets the Squeaky Bum". I hope it isn't too late to change it.

Great pod, as ever, and a much-needed fillip given all the other things going on.

Squeaky Bum Time
Season 2 Episode 48

This week, @thfcsteff, @milo @awesome dawson look back at the 1-1 draw against Liverpool at Anfield (where there was no shamen anybody in what was a Royal performance), and try to stay calm and non-hyperbolic as the biggest NLD ever looms on the horizon. We also look at why Saudi Sportswashing Machine are a force to be reckoned with, and how Dele could get us back into the CL. Missing all this would be naughty naughty verrry naughty, so 3-2-1…

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/move-any-mountain

listening to 'North London is ours', oh the joy!!! it got so comfortable, it became boring for me after 60 minutes! I laughed when someone in my whatsapp group said let holding back on to raise the tension again ahahaha...

I made a vid posted by Indonesia Spurs on twitter predicting 3-0, but secretly fearing 1-1, but my did the scum play into our hands after a very nervy first 10-15 minutes when they pressed us-and got more nervy when i just realised sanchez was playing and not romero ahahaha... I thought Son was getting emotional and almost lashed out, luckily someone stepped in and he could hold is head and let holding do the rest... Davies was very unlucky with his early yellow

Let's just go on and win our remaining games, I fear to type the rest as GHod smites me for my arrogance and wishful thinking lol...

Going for players pre summer window is a great sign imo, letting go of ndombele and lo celso will be vital for funds whilst we won't get back what we spent unfortunately

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Bryan-Twitter.png

listening to 'North London is ours', oh the joy!!! it got so comfortable, it became boring for me after 60 minutes! I laughed when someone in my whatsapp group said let holding back on to raise the tension again ahahaha...

I made a vid posted by Indonesia Spurs on twitter predicting 3-0, but secretly fearing 1-1, but my did the scum play into our hands after a very nervy first 10-15 minutes when they pressed us-and got more nervy when i just realised sanchez was playing and not romero ahahaha... I thought Son was getting emotional and almost lashed out, luckily someone stepped in and he could hold is head and let holding do the rest... Davies was very unlucky with his early yellow

Let's just go on and win our remaining games, I fear to type the rest as GHod smites me for my arrogance and wishful thinking lol...

Going for players pre summer window is a great sign imo, letting go of ndombele and lo celso will be vital for funds whilst we won't get back what we spent unfortunately

I like the games when we can relax for the last 30 (or 60) minutes. I wasn't expecting that from an NLD, though. Arsenal were woeful and Legohead got it completely wrong.

I'm off to Indonesia Spurs Twitter account, so that I can put a face and voice to a name.

Tangible Fruit
Season 2 Episode 49

This week, Steff, Ram, Ricky and Milo plan an end of season party where Ricky will be doing his best Chas and Dave impression. We waste no time talking about our game against Burnley and once again see who is getting twitchy as the top four chase reaches the final chapter.

Ode To Joy
Season 2 Episode 50

Sing sing SING and CELEBRATE with The Game Is About Glory as Steff, Milo, James and Gareth look back at the 5-0 stuffing of Norwich which ensured the return of Champions League Football to the Lane. We also might gloat a tiny bit at our Woolwich neighbours, and we discover that within TGIAG ranks there sits an Aussie-residing Spud from Irvine Welsh’s “Trainspotting”.

Back