• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Athers, Hussain, Key and Ward are excellent, so as much as it’s a shame to see Bumble go, those guys have been carrying the cricket commentary for a few years now anyway.

love them as cricketers but I don’t think Botham, Gower or Holding have been a great loss to the commentary box personally.

Athers, Hussain, Key and Ward are excellent, so as much as it’s a shame to see Bumble go, those guys have been carrying the cricket commentary for a few years now anyway.

love them as cricketers but I don’t think Botham, Gower or Holding have been a great loss to the commentary box personally.

I loved Holding, has a great voice for commentary.

I wa surprised by these comments - it’s not a great indictment on him if the bowlers continued to bowl short despite him instructing them not too!

If our bowlers cant get em out for under 120 we're struggling with our top 4 usually getting 40 between them. Never mind plenty of money to be made from the kids and TV who love hit and run "cricket" just forget the real game.

England have made four changes to their team for the third Ashes Test against Australia, which starts at 23:30 GMT on Saturday in Melbourne.

Opener Rory Burns and middle-order batsman Ollie Pope make way for Zak Crawley and Jonny Bairstow.

Fast bowler Mark Wood and spinner Jack Leach are selected instead of Stuart Broad and Chris Woakes.

England trail the best-of-five series 2-0 and must win at the Melbourne Cricket Ground to keep the Ashes alive.

Australia have made two changes, with captain Pat Cummins, who missed the second Test in Adelaide after being deemed a close contact of someone who tested positive for Covid-19, returning to the side.

Scott Boland will become the second player with Indigenous Australian heritage to play for the men's Test team when he makes his debut at his home ground, following Jason Gillespie, who played his final match in 2006.

The 32-year-old fast bowler comes in for Jhye Richardson, with Michael Neser making way for Cummins.

Boland, who has played 17 games for Australia in white-ball cricket, has a strong record at the MCG in domestic cricket and Cummins said this played a "huge part" in his selection.

And Buttler is determined to make amends for his mistakes in front of an expected 70,000 fans at the Melbourne Cricket Ground

Was 92k highest in 2013 when I went

Back