• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Thought we had given up this test when I saw the lineup.

3 were enforced changes though
Bess is a better player than Moen so why change ?

Buttler was always leaving due to the birth of his first child
Anderson if rested will be able to play the 3rd and 4th tests
Jofra was injured

Pitch aside comprehensively beaten over the course of the test. Didn’t realise the third test was a night one which may swing some advantage back our way if it negates the Indian spinners and aids our seamers? Will be interesting to see what the bowling attack looks like next time out.

the whining from some corners of the England journos and fanbase is ridiculous. Agnew wrote a scathing piece on the state of the pitch following England's first innings, yet India managed to set over 100+ more runs on a further deteriorated pitch? Ashwin got a hundred FFS.

The level of saltiness...

giphy-tumblr.gif

Agreed. Is the motive for India to host a pink ball / day night test solely for broadcasting £££?

Probably but it is happening in more and more countries. I went to the Ashes one in Adelaide, last tour and it was interesting. Not sure what the average temperature is in this part of India but I think it helps with that too.

Back