• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Centre Forward thread

Not seen enough of him to have a strong opinion, but seems like a talented guy. Read good things about De Ketelaere too.

Could be difficult to attract young, clearly very talented players like those to a squad role with Kane here, but definitely wouldn't be against us trying.

Older options could be considered too. Like I said, this window will probably give us a good view into what Conte thinks about this.
De Ketelaare would be IMO a better option than Richarlson but less proveen of course

an older option would be perfect as it gives took for younger players to come through next season

Ally Gold came out with a nice story about brereton diaz yesterday. Seems football manager players in chile realised that diaz could play for the chilean national team. So they started a petition to get their fa to ask him. Their fa did and he said yes.

Ally Gold came out with a nice story about brereton diaz yesterday. Seems football manager players in chile realised that diaz could play for the chilean national team. So they started a petition to get their fa to ask him. Their fa did and he said yes.
Yep
It’s a cracker and true
I really like him and think he could step up nicely

Ok twitter in meltdown. A couple of rumors we're going heavily in for martinez. 90m bandied about, guessing euros but still.

Can't see it. But who knows?

Ok twitter in meltdown. A couple of rumors we're going heavily in for martinez. 90m bandied about, guessing euros but still.

Sounds like we might be forcing Inter's hand on Bastoni. Testing which one they'd least like to lose.

Martinez is a great player, but he doesn't fit our system/isn't the type of forward we need.

Sounds like we might be forcing Inter's hand on Bastoni. Testing which one they'd least like to lose.

Martinez is a great player, but he doesn't fit our system/isn't the type of forward we need.

He did well for conte before. Paratici likes him as we were interested last summer.

Not saying it's true though.

90m would be huge but then again sales to happen and we have done really good deals so far

It is huge. But as i was saying earlier jesus at £50m in his last year. Everton wanting £70m for richarlison. Raphina £80m. £76m for martinez isn't total madness.

Even with the funding we've been granted, that level of bid is crazily high. Italian paper talk surely, Inter Milan maybe getting some sympathetic journalists to put that out to encourage other bids for other players.

90m would be huge but then again sales to happen and we have done really good deals so far

We have done great deals. But I wouldn't be surpised if not all the £150 million does go to transfers.
And of the portion that does, Romero, Kulu and other completed deals will still have money that needs paying out.

Even with the funding we've been granted, that level of bid is crazily high. Italian paper talk surely, Inter Milan maybe getting some sympathetic journalists to put that out to encourage other bids for other players.

It's actually a couple of italian tv reporters i believe. Alfredo pedulla (he was meant to have announced conte to spurs) and
Gianluigi Longari.

Tbh i've only been on twitter since the jan window so haven't a clue.

We have done great deals. But I wouldn't be surpised if not all the £150 million does go to transfers.
And of the portion that does, Romero, Kulu and other completed deals will still have money that needs paying out.

But then again if we say recouped 50/60m Got spence and another LWB then whats to say we dont lay 130m on two real stars to finish the summer

But then again if we say recouped 50/60m Got spence and another LWB then whats to say we dont lay 130m on two real stars to finish the summer

And eriksen. That would be huge options.

352 any 2 of son, kane and martinez up front.
343 any 3 of kulu, kane, martinez and son up front.

Lucas, eriksen and perisic to fill in if required.

Doubt it will happen. Especially as marrota hates paratici.
https://www.juvefc.com/marotta-names-the-one-person-at-juventus-hes-no-longer-on-good-terms-with/

Another interesting tidbit is that psg have allegedly just had a €50m bid for skriniar turned down. Inter wanting €70m.

So might be a ploy to get psg back to the table. Or all bs, who knows?

Last edited:
Another interesting tidbit is that psg have allegedly just had a €50m bid for skriniar turned down. Inter wanting €70m.

So might be a ploy to get psg back to the table. Or all bs, who knows?
It’s good that psg are still buying players repute having no manager and DOF who has been there 5 minutes

We're not buying a CF for 90m - just being used to set the price in the media as Chelsea probs trying to get him as part of the Lukaku deal

Back