• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Badger's Hole (ITK Thread)

Aint it strange how none of these 'itks' supposedly so close to the club who claim know everything can come out and tell us either way if this Livermore recall is true or not? Sure they'll all be on it once the deal is either announced or not.

It was part of his loan terms - pretty standard stuff. Keeps player away from the conflict of interest debates after the match. Can be waived.

But if they sign him on a permanent deal, they can.

Someone else did it the other day when they signed on a permanent. Can't bloody remember who it was but they weren't allowed to play this Tues/Weds just gone?

EDIT: Jonas Guttieriez when he went to Norwich. Sure they said he couldn't play against Saudi Sportswashing Machine becasue of an ''Agreement''

Last edited:
I think it says in the regulations that the two clubs can agree on such a clause when a loan is made permanent.

Sky just showed vision of Holtby training at Fulham.

Their training ground is called Motspur Park?

fml, this better involve Berbatov

outrageous if we sell Holtby and reject bids for Gylfi

Berbatov off to Monaco according to the BBC.

Also Holtby to Fulham seems to be a loan deal as opposed to us selling him. Personally I think this is a good move for Fulham, us and Holtby.

People on the Fulham forum seem to think its a permanent 4 year deal :( really hope not!

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=36089.0 (same link as above)

I would be very surprised if Holtby would be prepared to sign a 4 year contract with a club currently in a relegation spot, with a fair chance they'll still be in it at the end of the season.

I think if you look at the thread it is the Greek striker they are talking about WRT: the 4 year contract.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 2m
Loan news: Lewis Holtby has joined Fulham on loan until the end of the season pic.twitter.com/7Q02C1qwbN

Thats alright then

Its all a bit ridiculous isnt it. We got all these players in and are sodding them off before they have been given a proper run of games. I have to agree with old Crow face peadophile who suggested at the start of the season that integrating so many players was going to be a tough one.

So in the last year:

Holtby On Loan
Lamela Cannot get fit or in the team
Soldado Not hit any kind of form
Chadli Looks amazingly average
Chiriches Injuries have given him a run and he has show some nice signs. But needs to get used to the physical side of the Prem
Capoue Played a handful of games and now being touted for sale
Eriksen Only just played he way into the team. Still looks out of his depth at times.
Paulinhio Been pretty regular in the side. Showed some flashes before Inury.

Back