• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 2014/15 Results Comparison Thread

He has looked awful from the very start mate.... The long range goal away to Fulham early on may have been nice to watch, but the defending has always been pure comedy gold. As I said before if he is being sold in the summer then why is he playing at all?.... After all Dembele (who is streets ahead of Chiriches as a footballer) isn't getting game time ahead of any of Lamela, Ericksen, Chadli or Mason, all of which are horribly out of form/talent/desire* (pick any 2 or 3 as applicable) because "Pochettino isn't using players who have no future at the club"

he wasnt bad at the start at all. this is more the case of you not willing to give credit to anything he does or has done in the past because he's been poor for 3/4 of of his tottenham career. I still remember him absolutely owning Lukaku all game at Goodison Park in the 0-0 draw.

he wasnt bad at the start at all. this is more the case of you not willing to give credit to anything he does or has done in the past because he's been poor for 3/4 of of his tottenham career. I still remember him absolutely owning Lukaku all game at Goodison Park in the 0-0 draw.
I vaguely remember the game... Us well on top for the first 35 minutes or so but didn't make it count, Everton then got on top second half. I can't say I remember Chiriches playing so that's probably a good sign (as usually I remember him for making one flanger or another)....

So I assume you think Chiriches should be retained and in our first team squad next season Mumorn?

I vaguely remember the game... Us well on top for the first 35 minutes or so but didn't make it count, Everton then got on top second half. I can't say I remember Chiriches playing so that's probably a good sign (as usually I remember him for making one flanger or another)....

So I assume you think Chiriches should be retained and in our first team squad next season Mumorn?

Nope, because he isnt good enough at this level. Not for us anyway. But I'm not going to say he was awful at the start of his career with us because he wasn't. He showed massive amounts of promise which then seemed to go down hill. (it coincided with him getting his nose broken) - I'd look to get rid of him in the summer, hopefully TRY and recoup what we paid for him and then go and buy someone who will improve us, Wimmer or Alderweireld.

Nope, because he isnt good enough at this level. Not for us anyway. But I'm not going to say he was awful at the start of his career with us because he wasn't. He showed massive amounts of promise which then seemed to go down hill. (it coincided with him getting his nose broken) - I'd look to get rid of him in the summer, hopefully TRY and recoup what we paid for him and then go and buy someone who will improve us, Wimmer or Alderweireld.
Ok good stuff, if you'd liked him as a player then I would've been seriously worried.

So surely with him being out of the club this summer we shouldn't be playing him at all? Especially as Dier sees himself as a centre half and we're pushing him to right back to accommodate Chiriches at CH?

Fixture_Comparison_37.png

17 Swansea
8 Man Utd, West Ham, West Brom
6 Leicester
4 Southampton
3 Sunderland
2 Chelsea
1 Stoke, Burnley, QPR
0 Aston Villa, Crystal Palace
-2 Hull
-4 Arsenal
-7 Emirates Marketing Project, Tottenham
-12 Saudi Sportswashing Machine
-19 Liverpool
-24 Everton

Interesting to think that West Ham to all intents and purposes got rid of Allardyce despite him taking them to a comfortable mid table finish and being the joint 2nd best improving team, gaining 8 points more than last season.

While the football was often rather attritional, the new manager has a tough job to improve them next season (especially as 2 of their best 4 or 5 players were on loan and they have a fair few squad players now out of contract)

Back