• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer clear-out

Out

Lamela
Wanyama
Tripps
Davies
Llorente
Nkoudou
Jaansen

If we don't get at least £100m for all of them in this market then something is wrong.

Out

Lamela
Wanyama
Tripps
Davies
Llorente
Nkoudou
Jaansen

If we don't get at least £100m for all of them in this market then something is wrong.

I think the most important area's to upgrade is in the middle of the park and wing backs. We need a top class holding midfielder and a top class play making Cm. We also need quick and direct wing backs.

Out

Lamela
Wanyama
Tripps
Davies
Llorente
Nkoudou
Jaansen

Ben Davies?
I don't get that at all.

Lamela 20m
Wanyama 15m
Tripps 25m
Llorente 2.5m
Nkoudou 0m
Jaansen 7m

Yes, there is something wrong with the market. Any quality found in a player it will inflate the price through the roof. Average to poor players hope China might want them!

Ben Davies?
I don't get that at all.

Lamela 20m
Wanyama 15m
Tripps 25m
Llorente 2.5m
Nkoudou 0m
Jaansen 7m

Yes, there is something wrong with the market. Any quality found in a player it will inflate the price through the roof. Average to poor players hope China might want them!

Davies add's nothing going forward and is ok defensively if he is not up against a direct winger.

Lamela and Trippier will go for atleast £30m each with ease.

Davies add's nothing going forward and is ok defensively if he is not up against a direct winger.

Lamela and Trippier will go for atleast £30m each with ease.

If we wanted to keep them they might, the fact we want to unload them means they probably won't.

I can't see us letting Lamela go in the summer. He is clearly a player that Poch trusts and there is too much other work to do.

Back