• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Stadium Tour

Did The Skywalk and the stadium tour today. For anyone who hasn’t done either, you’ve got to do them.

I was a bit apprehensive before The Skywalk but it felt so safe and is as amazing as others have said.

I loved seeing bits of the stadium that I’d never seen before. Lots of hidden gems to be proud of, like The Sensory Suites in which those with autism can enjoy games.

It really is a stunning place.

Did The Skywalk and the stadium tour today. For anyone who hasn’t done either, you’ve got to do them.

I was a bit apprehensive before The Skywalk but it felt so safe and is as amazing as others have said.

I loved seeing bits of the stadium that I’d never seen before. Lots of hidden gems to be proud of, like The Sensory Suites in which those with autism can enjoy games.

It really is a stunning place.

It's absolutely incredible. A brilliant legacy for Levy to leave behind regardless of if we never win another trophy under his stewardship. He's leaving something to the local community as well as the club and the sport.

It fudging grates on me though that we're known first and foremost as "the club with the amazing stadium", followed by "got to the CL Final in 2019".

Hopefully Conte is on the way to rectifying that.

Finally - FINALLY - going back to see a live game in October, for the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game. :D
It's been eight years, so it's about time. Really, really looking forward to seeing NWHL in its full glory.

I'm travelling with two friends, and we're also considering a stadium tour on the Sunday after the game. I really wanna do it, but I'm a little hesitant as we'll probably be hugover and I'm thinking it might be a bit too much NWHL for one weekend - alas probably not the most ideal timing, especially not for the sky walk. (my acrophobia will surely not benefit from a throbbing headache)

Then again, I don't know when I'll get the next opportunity to do the tour. And it is a heavily Spurs themed weekend trip after all.

Finally - FINALLY - going back to see a live game in October, for the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game. :D
It's been eight years, so it's about time. Really, really looking forward to seeing NWHL in its full glory.

I'm travelling with two friends, and we're also considering a stadium tour on the Sunday after the game. I really wanna do it, but I'm a little hesitant as we'll probably be hugover and I'm thinking it might be a bit too much NWHL for one weekend - alas probably not the most ideal timing, especially not for the sky walk. (my acrophobia will surely not benefit from a throbbing headache)

Then again, I don't know when I'll get the next opportunity to do the tour. And it is a heavily Spurs themed weekend trip after all.

It's quite good if you go the day after a game because sometimes they haven't completely tidied up the changing rooms. I pocketed a flipchart page of Poch/Jesus tactical scribbling as a souvenir when I did one the morning after a match back in about 2016. The same thing happened on a Twickenham tour where the players' named water bottles were still discarded around the place. (In both cases the guides were tacitly complicit, or at least shrugged at the question)

Got a tour booked in for tomorrow. Looks like we'll be driving, can anyone recommend somewhere I could park nearby?

Got a tour booked in for tomorrow. Looks like we'll be driving, can anyone recommend somewhere I could park nearby?
The Premier inn car park is not bad, we parked there a couple of times and is about 10 - 15 minute walk.

@mjc23 When we did the tour we parked in the Sainsburys car park in Northumberland Road, 5 mins walk from the stadium. Will be fine on non match days.
I think you get some time free (2hours?) and will need to pay beyond that. It was ages ago so I can't remember cost details.

Remember the additional charges now for going inside the north circular if you don’t have a new car or super clean one

The Premier inn car park is not bad, we parked there a couple of times and is about 10 - 15 minute walk.
No, you have to pay for the parking via a website but you don’t need to be a guest. I’ll try and find the website for it.

@mjc23 When we did the tour we parked in the Sainsburys car park in Northumberland Road, 5 mins walk from the stadium. Will be fine on non match days.
I think you get some time free (2hours?) and will need to pay beyond that. It was ages ago so I can't remember cost details.

Its 2 hrs even on non match days, £50 fine if exceed.
Speaking from experience :mad:.

Back