• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs in tunnel

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
Got a new iPad and can't work out how to copy or paste if you could tell me id appreciate it. If you YouTube the thread title and click on the balotelli shirtless video it's in the tunnel before, after and as the penalty is scored. You can hear Redknapp say fudging lucky bastards too at the full time whistle.

Hold down your finger on the text you want to copy until a magnifying glass pops up, which you can move around to get to the exact spot you want to start copying from. Stop holding down and some little blue bars will pop up and you can drag them around over the text you wanna copy, then just press the copy button that pops up.

Oh, and to paste you do the same thing, hold down until the magnifying glass comes up, move it to where you want to start pasting, let go and then press the paste button that pops up.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;a36NTo2LmuQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a36NTo2LmuQ&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL6442B00F641108A5[/video]

Hold down your finger on the text you want to copy until a magnifying glass pops up, which you can move around to get to the exact spot you want to start copying from. Stop holding down and some little blue bars will pop up and you can drag them around over the text you wanna copy, then just press the copy button that pops up.

Oh, and to paste you do the same thing, hold down until the magnifying glass comes up, move it to where you want to start pasting, let go and then press the paste button that pops up.

=D>=D>=D>

Your a gentleman. Thanks for embedding also.

I love this type of behind the scenes footage.

No probs. I assume you're thanking cleveland for the embedding, as that was him, not me. I gladly take your adulation for the iPad stuff though ;)

at 13:45 after balloteli changes shirts with him, bale says something but the audio is muted. any lipreaders around?

Re opened? You mean it healed in the first place? I'm still at war with Amokachi over 95! This fat elephant don't forgive or forget anything or anyone trust me!

Well there was scab on it which has now been picked off.

Right enough with the wound analogy I think.

It is very cool to see behind the scenes stuff like this I wish our website would have this and yes I agree it is still hard to watch we were so unlucky

That was a massive game - would have loved for Defoe to slide the ball into the net but it wasn't to be. Plenty more big games to come, we'll be back in the hunt soon enough.

Back