• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

spurs fans convicted for crowd trouble

Odd sentencing, when you consider the case where several drunk girls kicked around and English girl and her boufriend for about 5 minutes right in front of a camera wearing stillettos, including kicking her when prone and tearing out her hair.

They got a few months and one even just community sentencing, IIRC.

Reading in the Currant Bun today about 2 people (a male & female) who both have 30+ convictions for attacking Police officers..... as yet, neither have done any prison time. Waving your arms up & down though? Trying to break a tree? Hard-core criminals!

I noticed one of the Brighton lot with NO previous convictions got a YEAR for sending a text related to the incident ('very messy') - i suppose because it proved he was there?

Madness

I know all five of those lads involved people will find this hard to believe but they're some of the nicest people you'll meet no one including them are arguing there innocence just the sentences, like someone said will the police be giving the travellers th early morning knock?

I know a couple of the bods involved aswell. Proper top fellas. The fact that people are saying they aint spurs is laughable. They are more die-hard than most on here. Just because they like a ruck with other people, who also want to ruck, doesn't make them less of a fan.
Men have always been hot headed and always will be.

Sorry for the first post to seem critical but I dont like people to be slagging them off when they don't know them...

Like I said above, if they want to fight, get in the ring. The streets are no place for violent behaviour. They may be nice blokes, but they need to grow up, if fighting in public is their thing. Sorry, but I would think this is just common sense.

Back