• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sports Personality Of The Year...

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Wonderful celebration of the greatest year ever in our sporting history as a nation..

My mum doesnt quite get it, she just said I hope that Bradley Walsh wins it hahahahaha

Jack Whitehall ‏@jackwhitehall

Surely John Terry's legal team are in with a shout for 'team of the year'?

Cavendish should win again for having to put up with that prick wiggins. I really can not stand the guy anyone that actually watches road racing will know what i mean, he is the wimbledon of cycling i hope froome rapes him a new one next year.

Cavendish is a GHod and should win it every year, to finish the tour with the joint most stage wins despite cycling for a **** hole of a team is amazing he is amazing.

Ian "Im not a homo" Thorpe did say that Sydney was the greatest and London was just exceptional, what a tool...

He is a spurs fan i read it in spurs monthly years back so i dont want to slag the guy off and im sure he had to say otherwise he would be bullied back in aus but my GHod how gay is his voice. I have no problems with the gays i quite like them actually but why does he even deny it what is the point everyone must know when they hear him speak.

Cavendish should win again for having to put up with that prick wiggins. I really can not stand the guy anyone that actually watches road racing will know what i mean, he is the wimbledon of cycling i hope froome rapes him a new one next year.

Cavendish is a GHod and should win it every year, to finish the tour with the joint most stage wins despite cycling for a **** hole of a team is amazing he is amazing.

It was pretty ridiculous how they said on the voiceover blurb how he won the tour with "so much style".
He won it without winning a proper stage.

Still Wiggins can't non win tonight, he won every major stage event he was in this year. And beat 2 injured guys to win an Olympic medal on top of it.

It was pretty ridiculous how they said on the voiceover blurb how he won the tour with "so much style".
He won it without winning a proper stage.

Still Wiggins can't non win tonight, he won every major stage event he was in this year. And beat 2 injured guys to win an Olympic medal on top of it.

Thank GHod another proper cycling fan. Exactly did not win a stage just went for the time trials and then defence cycling on the mountains, bored the fudge out of me and when you compare it to the tour of spain and how amazing that was. Honestly he is nice guy but the was nothing good about his tour win, even cadel evans had a better tour win in my opinon.

Ought to add he would not have stood a chance at the olypmics had tony martin been fully fit and i expect him to utterly dominate next year.

Martina is definitely a man

I want to shag Victoria Pendleton - clare Balding and sue barker.

He is a spurs fan i read it in spurs monthly years back so i dont want to slag the guy off and im sure he had to say otherwise he would be bullied back in aus but my GHod how gay is his voice. I have no problems with the gays i quite like them actually but why does he even deny it what is the point everyone must know when they hear him speak.

Mike Tyson talks like a gay. As does David Beckham.

Back