• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spitting in peoples faces.

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I have never been one of those people to spit when they talk, but I think due to some medication I am taking at the moment I have, one moment I have a proper dry mouth real spitting feathers then the next moment I have about a bucket load of saliva in there.

So recently I have started spitting in people's face when I talk to them, now I got to tell you it is a great way to tell what people think of you and whether they really like you. I have got some great reactions, from the oh so polite way of pretending it did not happen and rubbing the area I spat at.

The sister in law was the best though, I spat over her food as I placed it where she was sitting at dinner tonight. She turns to me in the thickest Irish accent and calls me a fcuking eejit and tells me to take it away as she refuses to eat anything with my spit in it.

Did not have the heart to tell her what was in the custard to go with the apple crumble for afters.

Seriously guys, start spitting at people if you want to know what they think of you, just pretend it came out when your talking.

I had a bit of an S&M thing going on with this lady from work a few years back, and we did indulge in a bit of that. Proper dirty it was.

Back