• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

he could do with a couple of weeks off and he could take Harry with him.

Gosh, imagine that if our front 2 were in a relationship and would take holidays together.

Coming soon to the Premiership will be 2 boyfriends playing in a team and having a tiff on the pitch.

Gosh, imagine that if our front 2 were in a relationship and would take holidays together.

Coming soon to the Premiership will be 2 boyfriends playing in a team and having a tiff on the pitch.

It would be quite refreshing, better than the crap some footballers must go through!

"In 2012-13, Son was joined in Germany by his brother, who played in the fifth tier with SV Halstenbek-Rellingen but later retired and now coaches at the family’s football academy in Chuncheon. “He just had no talent,” was dad’s honest, and brutal, assessment."

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Sonny's dad is one stone cold bastard. Bet Son thanks him for it though.

Goals seems to have dried up for Son. Earlier in the season he was scoring goals from everywhere but now can't seems to score from anywhere. I think he needs to be rested to get back his form. But not sure we can afford to drop him with us lacking regular goal scorers apart from Kane and Son.

Last edited:
Goals seems to have dried up for Son. Earlier in the season he was scoring goals from everywhere but not can't seems to score from anywhere. I think he needs to be rested to get back his form. But not sure we can afford to drop him with us lacking regular goal scorers apart from Kane and Son.

I also think he should be rested for a bit but such is his presence that other teams need to keep an eye on him

Was very poor before the injury. I noticed at some point he was berating someone on the pitch. Attitude stank big time before the injury. Perhaps it is mental fatigue but the improvement was very clear once Lamela came on.

Back