• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

I’d say 23 goals over the course of a season is the model of consistency. It doesn’t matter what sequence the goals come in unless he scored all 23 goals in one game. Even Salah had quiet spells this season, hell, he was as quiet by his standards for most of the second half of the season. And he is widely regarded as one of the best players in the world.

I’d say 23 goals over the course of a season is the model of consistency. It doesn’t matter what sequence the goals come in unless he scored all 23 goals in one game. Even Salah had quiet spells this season, hell, he was as quiet by his standards for most of the second half of the season. And he is widely regarded as one of the best players in the world.

We are just a team who are heavily reliant on 2 players (hopefully changing, kulu, romero and bentancur being a great start). When one or both don't perform it stands out much more than at a liverpool or city. Because they have others that can step up and win the game. So the poor performances of a salah or de bruyne are forgotten to an extent.

It's massive pressure on those 2. Probably more so than most players in the prem.

Better step it up Sonny...

“He must work harder and make more progress"

“If he is satisfied with what he has achieved now, crisis is on the way. He must always try to do better to stay in the best form, don’t you think? Instead of being happy to stay where he is, I always want him to be 10 percent better.

“He must be able to play a solid role in one of the world’s top clubs. That’s when he will become a world class player.

“Like I said before, he must do 10 percent better on every front to reach that goal.”

Better step it up Sonny...

“He must work harder and make more progress"

“If he is satisfied with what he has achieved now, crisis is on the way. He must always try to do better to stay in the best form, don’t you think? Instead of being happy to stay where he is, I always want him to be 10 percent better.

“He must be able to play a solid role in one of the world’s top clubs. That’s when he will become a world class player.

“Like I said before, he must do 10 percent better on every front to reach that goal.”
I'd love to hear Son's dad opinion on Ndombele!

Back