• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Some things never change..

That's a great watch from about the time I first starting going to Spurs.
Is there a how'd you become a Spurs fan thread?

Thank for posting that it brings back so many memories ( both good and bad), the section about the cops was spot on. The away days were always the best ( imo) and was always looked forward to.

I'm with you on that. At this time I was travelling to Leeds (clubbing) from Southampton 18:00 on a Saturday. I remember Bournemouth played Millwall one Saturday and I got ripped to shreds (think New Romantic v 3 generations of drugged up 80s Millwall fans). I made my escape and went and stood with the British Transport Police at the front of the train until Waterloo expecting to get a bit of sympathy/protection. All they did was spend the next hour talking about how they'd taken on and kicked the sh!t out of West Ham the week before. No different from any of us just have a uniform :rolleyes:

Turnstiles! I’d completely forgotten about the experience of going through one. Just as well I wasn’t claustrophobic

I must show it to my boys... couple of good shots of fans rammed in the Shelf... but also the cages to keep us off the pitch.... Christ Maggie hated football!
I wouldn't mind £3.25 for a ticket again though :)

I must show it to my boys... couple of good shots of fans rammed in the Shelf... but also the cages to keep us off the pitch.... Christ Maggie hated football!
I wouldn't mind £3.25 for a ticket again though :)

DwtgcUuWkAASTcl.jpg

Amazing memories of these times...home and away...PL1 and I must've been at many of the same away games!

Back