• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So... Who really built the Pyramids?

Wasn’t it the Jews? 4000 years of oppression and no one pulling down the Egypt monuments on the banks of the Thames haha

If I remember correctly each person had to spend x amount of time per year, or x amount of years on it.
Or so our guide, Tarik, at giza told us.
We hired him for the week, with a car and driver. £300, he spoke four languages, had a degree in English and a top class Egyptian tourist board guide qualification.
Awesome place with great people.
Beer was rubbish though.

If I remember correctly each person had to spend x amount of time per year, or x amount of years on it.
Or so our guide, Tarik, at giza told us.
We hired him for the week, with a car and driver. £300, he spoke four languages, had a degree in English and a top class Egyptian tourist board guide qualification.
Awesome place with great people.
Beer was rubbish though.

Aka all their lives ha

Aka all their lives ha
No, it was more a case of not being able to stop the whole country to build these.
No food, no economy would be disaster (sound familiar), so it was done by rota.
It was a while ago so my memory is hazy.
The holiday, not building pof the pyramids, I'm not that old.

That's dumb as fudge mate. Obviously it was our reptilian overlords. This was before they had to go underground due to global warming or some brick. If you try and fact check this info, all available sources on warm blooded / cold blooded reptiles have been shrouded in misinformation so no clarity can be found as such. To be honest I probably shouldn't even be letting you guys in on this inform-

The pyramids truly fascinate me. Allow me to explain why...

Completed c2560 BC, the Great Pyramid stands at 147 metres tall and took over 20 years to build.

Consists of 2.3 million blocks of limestone and granite, some stones weighing as much as 80 tonnes.

It required 2.5 million stone blocks to be cut, moved and positioned. Some of the stones are limestone quarried from near the site, but the larger granite stones came from Aswan, over 500 miles away.

Based on the size and estimated length of time to build, calculations mean the builders would have had to set a stone block every 2 and a half minutes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, consistently, for 20 years.

The Great Pyramid, for instance, is 0.15 degrees of the true north-south of the Earth based on orbit/gravitation alignment.

All this achieved before the wheel was invented. I'm not saying it was slaves, an advanced race or alients, but holy brick, those facts are mindblowing and quite frankly, need an explanation better than "yeh lots of slaves did it".

Completed c2560 BC, the Great Pyramid stands at 147 metres tall and took over 20 years to build.

Consists of 2.3 million blocks of limestone and granite, some stones weighing as much as 80 tonnes.

It required 2.5 million stone blocks to be cut, moved and positioned. Some of the stones are limestone quarried from near the site, but the larger granite stones came from Aswan, over 500 miles away.

Based on the size and estimated length of time to build, calculations mean the builders would have had to set a stone block every 2 and a half minutes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, consistently, for 20 years.

The Great Pyramid, for instance, is 0.15 degrees of the true north-south of the Earth based on orbit/gravitation alignment.

All this achieved before the wheel was invented. I'm not saying it was slaves, an advanced race or alients, but holy brick, those facts are mindblowing and quite frankly, need an explanation better than "yeh lots of slaves did it".

I was jesting before but based on your facts it was clearly slaves or slave-esq regime that made them finish what was even then a vanity project for the gods. You don’t have people complete that feat by sticking your hand up for work, or you do, but it was a different time so it was slavery twinned with blind faith of a lot of man power

Look up the pyramid at Chichen Itza - it has a Jade throne in it and a jade only comes from China

I was jesting before but based on your facts it was clearly slaves or slave-esq regime that made them finish what was even then a vanity project for the gods. You don’t have people complete that feat by sticking your hand up for work, or you do, but it was a different time so it was slavery twinned with blind faith of a lot of man power

A slave work force working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 20 years without non-stop, lifting stones weighing a minimum of 2 tonnes, with little to no evidence of machinery or wheels capable of such a system. No tools have been excavated to explain building the pyramids.

It doesn't make sense. Pulling the stone from over 500miles away would have been near on impossible alone, the answer can't be solely "slaves" with no additional evidence to back it up surely?

Look up the pyramid at Chichen Itza - it has a Jade throne in it and a jade only comes from China

That's the other fascinating thing about pyramids. Boats were not invented at that time. Pyramids are found all over Asia, South America and Africa, 3 different continents without the ability to cross water.

What possessed entirely different races to build similar structures having never copied one another, remarkable no? Give a child a set of blocks and lego they'll usually build a long tower but not a pyramid.

Coming back to the point about the main pyramid facing true north by the way:

True North is calculated on a map by using the longitudinal lines, and it differs from the magnetic north indicated by a compass.
The construction of the Great Pyramid shows extraordinary astronomy knowledge because the constructors would measure the day, the year and could precisely determine the equinox.

They “knew the Earth is a sphere and knew how to accurately calculate it’s longitude and latitude”.

How?

A slave work force working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 20 years without non-stop, lifting stones weighing a minimum of 2 tonnes, with little to no evidence of machinery or wheels capable of such a system. No tools have been excavated to explain building the pyramids.

It doesn't make sense. Pulling the stone from over 500miles away would have been near on impossible alone, the answer can't be solely "slaves" with no additional evidence to back it up surely?

That's the other fascinating thing about pyramids. Boats were not invented at that time. Pyramids are found all over Asia, South America and Africa, 3 different continents without the ability to cross water.

What possessed entirely different races to build similar structures having never copied one another, remarkable no? Give a child a set of blocks and lego they'll usually build a long tower but not a pyramid.

True North is calculated on a map by using the longitudinal lines, and it differs from the magnetic north indicated by a compass.
The construction of the Great Pyramid shows extraordinary astronomy knowledge because the constructors would measure the day, the year and could precisely determine the equinox.

They “knew the Earth is a sphere and knew how to accurately calculate it’s longitude and latitude”.

How?

Well it was a huge civilisation held under single rule based on fear under the gaze of GHod.

The North face part was to do with the sun and it’s position, they would stick a rod in the ground and produce a line back off that based on the shadow at a certain time of the day.

What’s says you then if you discount the idea of man power?

Also the Jade theory was dispelled in the 60s and explained.

I studied Egypt extensively and spent time in Cairo for work. I think most things are explainable without having exact facts so there is a lot of explanations out there.

Or you can believe in less logical things because there are no hard facts which are hard to come by after 6000 years

Last edited:

How?

give those kids LEGO for thousands of years...

the inferior designs didn't last

No chance just read the reviews online. If I want to buy something I don’t use wish....unless it’s for the wife
I only bought one thing on Wish, well two actually but one thing never arrived and the other thing took 2 months. I hope it wasn't her birthday present.

I only bought one thing on Wish, well two actually but one thing never arrived and the other thing took 2 months. I hope it wasn't her birthday present.

Was it long and black?.......

Because I did order her a Hoover once

Last edited:
Back