• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Maybe a reason why children are confused is trying to fit into gender stereotypes/distinctions in which they don't feel they fit.

Dude this is an extremely progressive view. More so then I am comfortable in commiting to, and I consider myself progressive. This is why you are a bit of a contradiction, and I can't hate on you.

That and the fact that you helped Jeremy which I will always remember and appreciate.

Maybe a reason why children are confused is trying to fit into gender stereotypes/distinctions in which they don't feel they fit.

yes, as long when they change thier mind two days later they are allowed to.
as i'm sure you know, four year are a fickle bunch, a 'choice' they make when they are four shouldn't define them for the rest of their life.
and certainly not to push a politcal agenda.

I did sweet FA today. Worked 12 of the past 14 days after a long layoff. Hauling heavy camera gear about in hot, humid weather and I was knackered. Home alone as the wife went up to the cottage with my daughter for two days and my son jetted off to Vancouver to meet his girlfriend for a week's ramble on Vancouver Island.

This was the second of four days off and I watched the Spurs-City game again. Really enjoyed it and, via DAZN, could flip back and forth to focus on certain plays. Tanganga has made a complete fan of me and his post match interview was a delight. Just loved the whole effort across the pitch. Also watched the PVR'd NASCAR race from the Indianapolis road course. Good race until the turn six curbing got loose in the final two laps and began ripping the air dams off cars passing over it. Two huge crack ups and an unlikely winner.

And did some home remedy treatment on an otherwise lush back lawn. A brown patch formed and a dig into it revealed chinch bugs, little fcukers that eat the roots of the grass. Mixed Dawn dish soap with vegetable oil and water and, several times, gave the soil a good soaking. It works. The little buggers perish after a few treatments.

No idea what I'll do with another off day tomorrow. But I'll enjoy it.

Just got my second dose, five weeks earlier than originally scheduled. Might have to look into flights for the Chelsea game over the weekend.
Since her 1st jab my Mrs has felt so lethargic and just generally meh
She is talking about not having her second jab am trying my hardest to reason with her

Today is my last day at my current company, 24 years man & boy
Pretty brick leaving when nobody is in the office or anything, a very subdued finish from me

Excited to start my new job on Monday though, looking forward to start my career in project management

Hope it all goes well, buddy.

Pretty brick leaving when nobody is in the office or anything, a very subdued finish from me

Excited to start my new job on Monday though, looking forward to start my career in project management

Good luck pal.

I was walking in the woods with a friend a couple of days ago, we're walking along this path, but at some point we go a bit off the path to check out this massive tree that had fallen in a storm recently - as we walk around there my friend says "damn, we should watch out for vipers" - and literally a split second after he says that, I look down and I'm centimeters away from stepping on a bloody viper! Like taken out of the scrip of a bricky film. I let out this primal shriek and jumped up like a little girl. Thankfully it got scared too and slithered away.

It's not like they're deadly or anything, but snakes ... creeps me out.

oA1UJSi.jpg

Since her 1st jab my Mrs has felt so lethargic and just generally meh
She is talking about not having her second jab am trying my hardest to reason with her
How very selfish of her; we are all in this together.
She's probably lethargic because everyone has been cooped up at home and women get more mardy every year as they grow older. Mardy bints. My Mrs has had a mard-on for 2 weeks now because the summer isn't sunny enough. Well excuuuuuse me.

I was walking in the woods with a friend a couple of days ago, we're walking along this path, but at some point we go a bit off the path to check out this massive tree that had fallen in a storm recently - as we walk around there my friend says "damn, we should watch out for vipers" - and literally a split second after he says that, I look down and I'm centimeters away from stepping on a bloody viper! Like taken out of the scrip of a bricky film. I let out this primal shriek and jumped up like a little girl. Thankfully it got scared too and slithered away.

It's not like they're deadly or anything, but snakes ... creeps me out.

oA1UJSi.jpg

Beautiful snake and well done snapping that pic. We have scores of garter snakes around our cottage property. In spring, they come out of their dens, fresh hatchlings and elders alike and gather on the sun-warmed granite slabs that form the staircase to our cottage. They're the best pest control imaginable and devour mice and baby chipmunks rabidly.

Here's a snap of one I caught devouring a leopard frog, which are pretty harmless. Call it Kermit's Last Glance. Just shows what a nice 18-inch garter can do when it gets its jaws around something:

3752398_orig.jpg

Beautiful snake and well done snapping that pic. We have scores of garter snakes around our cottage property. In spring, they come out of their dens, fresh hatchlings and elders alike and gather on the sun-warmed granite slabs that form the staircase to our cottage. They're the best pest control imaginable and devour mice and baby chipmunks rabidly.

Here's a snap of one I caught devouring a leopard frog, which are pretty harmless. Call it Kermit's Last Glance. Just shows what a nice 18-inch garter can do when it gets its jaws around something:

3752398_orig.jpg

Beautiful shot! Snakes are fascinating.
Also - the photo I posted wasn't mine, just one I googled to illustrate. The one I nearly stepped on was quite a bit smaller! :p

I hope that did not stop you doing a coke and strippers party. The best coke and strippers parties I have had are when the wife takes the lad over to Ireland for a visit, visit is often code for restbite care from me.

What the hell is project management?

so back to focusing on the gym after putting on weight during lockdown. spent 2 years working so hard and wasted it away.

Anyway, in the boxing gym this morn, 500 calories in 45mins on speed bag, heavy, double ended to finish which is incredibly difficult.

Honestly if anyone looking to shift weight but also enjoy what you do, i cannot recommend boxing enough.

Back