• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Happy Fathers and Grandfathers Day today
Woke up to a lovely handmade card, a bottle of Hendricks Lunar Gin and some new golf shorts I wanted
Bacon and Egg sandwiches being made now for breakfast

Have you been out in a field all night @Danishfurniturelover ?...you little raver:)

Yes why?

Spent most of this weekend on heavy meds, when I am on a course I don't drink or partake in recreational drug use.

My social circle has widened and now includes some really cool people including a guy whose name I won't write but who grows mushrooms on the downs near Ditchling for people to trip on but also for the health benefits.

I had a trip on some shrooms the other week when I thought I was in the matrix and I hated that movie. I was crawling around on the floor trying to talk to my mother who has been dead 25 years. Then I accepted my fate and lay still, something that is a fear for parkinson's sufferers. It was the greatest feeling of relief I have ever experienced.

He and a lady I know are doing select circle therapy around a wood fire. The lady has been doing it for abused women for years but they are joining up to offer carefully select sessions with shrooms.

The really should not have the stigma around it that the is. It can help people.

Been back in the office a few days a week, really has been great going back in to be honest, having an actual work day and importantly, switching off before heading home and having that seperation.

Commute a bit meh, many do not wear masks which does make me a bit uncomfortable to be honest, but not much i can really do about that.

I accidentally wiped 10tb of movies and music a couple of weeks ago.
Not nice, reripping them all is not fun.
Not fun but at least replaceable. I had similar stuff on the NAS drive - movies etc., so it could have been worse.

Previously I deleted all my photos while trying to transfer them to a new hard disk. My heart sank but I managed to get them back (at a cost).

Three initial thoughts:

1. It's an oddly satisfying feeling to know angry this would / will make Piers Morgan.

2. Does this person have to do the 2 years of national service required for Koreans?

3. After reading the article, it might sound ignorant but "they" just doesn't seem natural when referring to one person, it's stuck as a plural in my head.

Probably stating the obvious but seems like a very troubled individual. I get feeling like you have an affinity for a place but identifying as being from somewhere that you're not from is problematic on a whole load of levels....

What made you think it would be later? Are you UK based?
Take paracetomol every 4 hours if you can

Just based on how quickly vaccinations have been going so far - seems it has picked up a bit.

I'm in Norway and got the Pfizer vaccine. No side effects at all, just slightly sore where they punctured me, but no biggie.

Just based on how quickly vaccinations have been going so far - seems it has picked up a bit.

I'm in Norway and got the Pfizer vaccine. No side effects at all, just slightly sore where they punctured me, but no biggie.
Cool
It’s hard keeping track of our global reach to k who who is from where

Back