• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Skydiving

Boonie

Ramon Vega
just back from Vegas and my fist skydive, ****ing awesome experience! if you haven't done one get it sorted, I am now hooked.

1398365_10201799968552543_392487226_o.jpg

Nice photo Boon, what did you have for breakfast before the jump?

[video=youtube;QcBwcudQSSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcBwcudQSSc[/video]

;)

Full MGM Grand Buffet, Smoked salmon & scrambled eggs, Bacon, sausage, vegi omelet and waffles with blueberry and cherrys. It all stayed down.

Full MGM Grand Buffet, Smoked salmon & scrambled eggs, Bacon, sausage, vegi omelet and waffles with blueberry and cherrys. It all stayed down.
Surprised the plane could get off the ground...

I couldn't jump out of a plane, get the old jelly legs a bit just thinking about it. How many do you have to do before you can do a solo effort?

Fair play, mate...although that pic is crying out for some photoshop-work...Dayo? ;)
How come the instructor wears a helmet and you don't get one? (not that a helmet would be much use if your parachute didn't open)

Back