• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Show us your pumpkins

Pumpkin pie is one of the worst things I have ever eaten, just looking at them makes me want to puke.

Pumpkin pie is one of the worst things I have ever eaten, just looking at them makes me want to puke.
1319761870564_pumpsick._SX455_SY455_.jpg

I absolutely love it, that and thai pumpkin soup

the missus did a couple with the kids but didn't keep the pulp for me to cook with, I was gutted

I absolutely love it, that and thai pumpkin soup

the missus did a couple with the kids but didn't keep the pulp for me to cook with, I was gutted

I worked in LA for a while and were invited to Thanksgiving by another player and I had never heard of Pumpkin pie ( the yanks love it), I did not want to offend the hosts so I did eat my piece ( all of it :() and hated every bit. Felt sick for ages after.

I worked in LA for a while and were invited to Thanksgiving by another player and I had never heard of Pumpkin pie ( the yanks love it), I did not want to offend the hosts so I did eat my piece ( all of it :() and hated every bit. Felt sick for ages after.

it might have been a bad one, it's easy to not put enough sugar in which can result in the pie being quite bitter

it might have been a bad one, it's easy to not put enough sugar in which can result in the pie being quite bitter

Fair enough if that was the case I do not know, however I will not be trying it again just in case as just thinking about it makes me feel rough :eek:

Back