1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Discussion in 'Spurs News & Views' started by billyiddo, 12 Mar 2018.

1. r-u-s-x

r-u-s-x Ruel Fox

They said you were not allowed to move didn't they?

2. Jordinho

Jordinho John White Staff Member

You're apparently not allowed to move until 2020. Should anyone not renew this summer I hope they leave those seats for members for one season rather than offer them to someone on the waiting list or I'll be a little bit annoyed.

MKSpur and r-u-s-x like this.
  3. billyiddo

billyiddo Paul Stewart Staff Member

Why wouldn't they offer them to someone on the waiting list? That's the process that has always been in place, isn't it?

Mikey10 and mephitis like this.
  4. mephitis

mephitis Ramon Vega

So you pay extra to be on the waiting list, and do so for years and years and then John Kumlatly, who became a member when the last panel was fitted to the veil, is offered a seat in front of you because that's somehow a fairer way of doing it?

Sorry Jordi, you normally talk a lot of sense, but that one came straight out your ar5e o_O

parklane1 likes this.
  5. Jordinho

I pay slightly more for my ST than a member on the waiting list does. Why shouldn't I get priority over them if a seat opens up in a different part of the ground? They can have my old seat.

mephitis likes this.
  6. Bedfordspurs

Bedfordspurs Nayim

I think your at cross wires here and your view is right by the way

Your issue is they shouldn’t sell that ST seat until existing ST have te option to move there

And as highlighted by @mephitis the waiting list is there for a reason...

I believe from my experience with the club, if a seat became available they would fill it based on the waiting list, and NOT got people who have a seat the chance to move publicly. But I also know from experience that If you contact the ticket office and ask they will let you know if something’s available, but they won’t confirm that publicly

There’s a lady called Claire who has been helpful for a mate of mine

parklane1 likes this.
  7. mephitis

mephitis Ramon Vega

Ah I see! You meant Season Ticket Holders not members right? In which case I agree and apologise (with the caveat, GET A FVCKING PROOF READER! ;))

billyiddo likes this.
  8. Jordinho

What I meant is members can buy them in the general sale for one season before they go back to STs when we're allowed to move around.

9. fernadez

fernadez Nico Claesen

I've got a season ticket but would like to move seat, bit rubbish if season ticket holders don't have first dibs on whatever comes up.

10. mephitis

mephitis Ramon Vega

I sort of get your thinking, give more members the opportunity to experience the new ground. But given we have a set number of season tickets and we have a waiting list (which members have paid extra to get on) surely the fairest way to allocate vacated seats is to firstly offer those season ticket holders that want to move (to be with mates/upgrade etc.) first dibs, thereby vacating their seats, which will be offered, in order, to members on the waiting list.*

*I say this as someone sitting at 350 on the waiting list for White Hart Lane, after well over a decade of "waiting/paying", who was suddenly faced with the prospect of having to buy a season ticket at Wembley or face the prospect of having 40 odd thousand bods jump in front of me for the new ground. Moving the (excuse the pun) goal posts ain't right.

11. Jordinho

That's exactly what I'm saying, but from the latest meeting with the trust it seems the official stance is that nobody will be allowed to move seats until next summer. To me it wouldn't be fair if the handful of seats that aren't renewed this summer get offered to those on the waiting list.

I'm sure my current seat is perfectly fine for watching the game, it's just that the people I know are located on the opposite side of the ground.

mephitis likes this.
  12. mephitis

mephitis Ramon Vega

I think we're on the same page then. Not quite so bad for me but I could do with being a dozen rows further up the South Stand. But hey! Fvck it, we're in! :cool:

13. bjholmem

bjholmem Bobby Zamora

Since there will be just a handful of seats available and the club informed us that the choice of seat for the first season had to be seen as a long term decision, I'm guessing that they won't bother with relocating people now. It would be a lot of work for very little benefit for the club (but a huge benefit for you, of course).

14. Legohamster

Legohamster Vedran Corluka

Has anyone tried to change email address on a season ticket account since they have changed the log on?

I cant see where/how to do this.

15. Charliedup

Charliedup Allan Nielsen

If you can't find your card, can you use the QR code on the app to gain entry?

16. Glenda's Legs

Glenda's Legs Simon Davies

Yes. I've used the ticket on the app for both Palace and City. Worked fine.

Charliedup likes this.
  17. Charliedup

Charliedup Allan Nielsen

Excellent, cheers

18. Juicebox

Juicebox Erik Edman

I've taken my ST card with me for both games, but the QR code on my phone has worked with no hassle at all

SteveAWOL and Charliedup like this.
  19. Daisuk

Daisuk Frederic Kanoute

If anyone here with a season ticket is unable to go on the last day against Everton, I'd be happy to buy it off you. :) got asked by a pal to go over for the match. Was supposed to get the season ticket from the guy next to him in Paxton, but he had given it to his cousin instead. :p

Edit - Nevermind, cousin couldn't go, ticket is mine. Woho! Mega lane, here I come. :D

Last edited: 16 Apr 2019
  20. Charliedup

Charliedup Allan Nielsen

I see cash back has been removed from the accounts again. Wonder what's happening