• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Scottish Football

I did a double take at this from the bbc website today. Loving the Scottish premier facilities and the sponsor name of Binn Group.

upload_2021-10-16_17-27-59.jpegI

My lifelong support for Rangers evaporated the minute I learned that they are charging media outlets £25,000 to have one reporter and one photographer have access for the season at Ibrox. They accepted the same amount of money from this horseschitt photo agency called Shutterstock to be their official photographers and now the deal applies to other media outlets.

Boycotts on Rangers coverage have begun and I have turned my back on the greedy idiots.

It's time to cheer on my dad's Edinburgh club, Hearts of Mid-Lithuania.

it's bad enough that they signed him, its worse that they ignored the outrage when another club did the same not too long ago

read the fudging room

it's bad enough that they signed him, its worse that they ignored the outrage when another club did the same not too long ago

read the fudging room

The other team (raith rovers) signed him from clyde in the first place.
So why wait until now to quit, he'd been there a couple of seasons, there's no one in Scottish football who doesn't know him or his story, bandwagon jumping.

The other team (raith rovers) signed him from clyde in the first place.
So why wait until now to quit, he'd been there a couple of seasons, there's no one in Scottish football who doesn't know him or his story, bandwagon jumping.

ah right, I thought another club had signed him this week

ah right, I thought another club had signed him this week

Clyde sold him to raith, big stink, questions in parliament, Dolores MacUmbridge got involved, some writer bint as well and he got sent packing back to clyde.
As his victim said, why now, he's been playing for years, what has suddenly made it a big deal now.
He was to pay £100k damages and declared himself bankrupt to avoid paying it seemingly.
Scuzzball.

Back