• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Said Benrahma

Your nephew sounds like my grandson.
"Ben Banana" as I call him is 'Mr Inconsistency', 'a show real' player is spot on. Talented but. @£30m ish Brentford did well. Said though will score spectacular goals that's for sure.

As long as he doesn't start that for them at the weekend.

Spam were pretty good last time out, no pushover!
At our ground or in their last league game?
At our ground they barely offered anything
All huff and puff with nothing resembling an end product
We just had our fans bricking a brick whilst the team let the, fanny around with the ball on the half way line
The had 2 shots in target all game and 35% possession

in their last league game they were very effective playing counter attacking but a big difference was the played a Leicester side who don’t know what to do when they have the ball Hence why their weak against sides that let them keep it

and Wolves had the same problem...

We are showing (long May it continue) that let us have the ball and we will have a field day IMO. It’s a change in style from last season in that we’re now playing on the front foot and that’s our game

If we do sign Said Benrahma, I urge David Moyes to persuade Ian Wright to come out of retirement and join us for a second spell, whilst also making Fred from Man Utd our no. 1 target in January. This is simply so I can see Wright Said Fred in our starting XI. :oops:

If we do sign Said Benrahma, I urge David Moyes to persuade Ian Wright to come out of retirement and join us for a second spell, whilst also making Fred from Man Utd our no. 1 target in January. This is simply so I can see Wright Said Fred in our starting XI. :oops:

Hahahahaha, very good mate.

He's presumably got a small issue. So has not "failed" as in totally failed... but he "failed to pass with flying colours so the Spammers need to renegotiate a deal whereby they pay less if his legs snap"

He's presumably got a small issue. So has not "failed" as in totally failed... but he "failed to pass with flying colours so the Spammers need to renegotiate a deal whereby they pay less if his legs snap"
Problem in his blood apparently...

Back