• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ronaldo

It was delightful to see him having to deal with a last-minute winner against them. And watching him whine about Ronaldo not being awarded a penalty for stumbling over a rogue breeze.

Yeah it was enjoyable to watch :)

As we're only in Sep It seems unlikely that will be the only "unfair" result against them, so looking forward to some more tears from Gollum as the season progresses.

(I assume it's not possible in his mind for them to lose fairly)

Perfect signing for Woolwich, it would make their board and fans think they are the biggest team in the world, unfortunately it would ruin they 15 year master plan with the youngest team in any top league in the world.

Only issue is he is leaving cos he wants CL…

Wouldn’t surprise me if he ended up at the joke of a club PSG. They seem to want to do a Madrid but with no clue on how to build a team of superstars.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he ended up at the joke of a club PSG. They seem to want to do a Madrid but with no clue on how to build a team of superstars.

Dunno if mbappe would want him or galtier for that matter. They are looking to shift neymar.

What's all the fuzz about him not showing up for training? They haven't shown up for most of their games in the last few seasons.

Back