• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Robinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think about a possible loan move for Robinho?

The guy has already said that he's unhappy in Italy and wants to leave Milan in January so would he be a good loan signing? could he be the sort of player that could unlock defences for us and add a bit more creativity to our team?

He has said that he wants to return to Brazil but if no brazilian team can cough up his wages then i don't see what alternative he has.

Not for me, thanks.

All too often went missing for City when he last played in England.

And he's not really either the kind of creative player or the kind of striker that we need to take us to the next level.

Going to Brazil to sign for Flamengo, arch rivals to former club Santos, is the word.

What do you guys think about a possible loan move for Robinho?

The guy has already said that he's unhappy in Italy and wants to leave Milan in January so would he be a good loan signing? could he be the sort of player that could unlock defences for us and add a bit more creativity to our team?

He has said that he wants to return to Brazil but if no brazilian team can cough up his wages then i don't see what alternative he has.

Nah, not the right "attitude" for our club methinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back