• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Robbie Keane

Well done Keano. His Mk 1 version still ranks him as one of my favourite Spurs players. Still don't know what Liverscum did to him as he looked a natural to play with Torres and reprise his Berba - esque role. They ruined him in just a few months and he was only a pale impersonation of himself when he returned. One of the great mysteries to me.

I forgot about that goal against Blackburn rovers. I was at that game and thought that was such a ****ing amazing goal. I sat there pretty gobsmacked. I dont use that term lightly - seems to be bandied a great deal on here but that goal was sublime in skill and technique.

Loved him, he was my favourite Spur ever until Lamela turned up.

Amazed me that United never came in for him, he’d have thrived under Fergie.

I've a lot of time for Keane as I'm Irish and he was incredible for the national team. Hes criminally underrated by some over here who are finding out how valuable he was when he was banging in dozens of international goals now that we are struggling against the likes of Luxembourg and Azerbaijan.

But I lost some of the love for him when he fudged off to the Dippers. Him and Berbatov were brilliant for us and for both to fudge us in the same window left a sour taste.

I've a lot of time for Keane as I'm Irish and he was incredible for the national team. Hes criminally underrated by some over here who are finding out how valuable he was when he was banging in dozens of international goals now that we are struggling against the likes of Luxembourg and Azerbaijan.

But I lost some of the love for him when he fudged off to the Dippers. Him and Berbatov were brilliant for us and for both to fudge us in the same window left a sour taste.

Yeah, that hurt.

Ferguson had super high standards regarding strikers. Keane was good but wasn't of the level he typically desired.

Back