• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Right side of the pitch

tw12yid

William Gallas
Over recent weeks I'd say that at times Walker has looked shaky and Lennon has been a bit quiet.
Thinking of when Sandro and Dembele play together in the two CM positions usually Dembele was on the left and Sandro on the right. Without trawling through footage or finding stats it would be interesting to see the amount of passes that Sandro and the two right sided players combined during that time.
Whereas recently Parker has been back in the team who has a different way of playing to Sandro. Sandro could use his speed to change defence into attack that Parker can't, is just one thing.
Also since Bale has moved inside we don't have the two out and out wingers to stretch the play the full width if the pitch which creates the space for the winger. Also in relation to Lennon I don't feel we get the ball there quick enough mainly due to a lack of a quality ball playing cm.

Anyway just my theory into why the right side of the pitch isn't what it has been.

Back