• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

He is hitting Pukki and Callum Wilson numbers and I don't want neither of those for 60m either. He is on the floor more than his feet.

Yeah fair enough it just seems like a very big chunk of our war chest.
Like harr1984 says quoted fees are rarely accurate.
It's probably the most likely route to get any money out of them for Dele.

Wouldn't surprise me if they'd take Winks or someone else as well.

They are in the brick financially.

Swaps are good for them as they can manipulate the values.

My 6m comment was exaggeration obviously, but he just sucks the life out of the game, miserable C! I couldn’t imagine having to watch him every week. He’s an alright player, but nowhere near 60m.
He is one moody looking bloke, don't think I've EVER seen him smile!
Not a bad player, if Conte wants him fine.

I'd quite like the sound of this - he's strong, skilful and can play cf or wf. A battler too.

Maybe we could write off the alli debt, throw winks in, and pay not very much?

Kane, son, kulusevski, Moura and richarlson (plus a perisic option) competing for the 3 forward roles has a nice look/blend to it

I think he's a decent player and had looked good in a very poor Everton team and with poor managers.

As someone said above, if you want to sign a player from a PL team then there's a premium for that. The alternatives are (i) finding a player who has done it in the PL but gone back abroad, or (ii) signing someone who isnt PL proven

14 goals in 36 caps for Brazil is far from shabby and he's just turned 25 so for that fee we could either get 8 years' out of him say or he'd have re-sale value.

I think the blend with him, Son and Kulu looks good. Still think we need another CF option mind you

The last few games for Everton when the team needed him he really stepped it up and was pretty awesome for them, he has it in his locker

Can play anywhere across the front and knows the league.

This type of signing is the best option for anyone we sign as then we don't have to sell it to them as being a back up for Kane, but as a rotation player in the front three.

I fully trust whoever Conte wants us to sign will be right for us. He has earned our trust.

That having been said Richarlison has a lot of ability but his consistency is the biggest issue. If he signs then he has to know that he’s part of the front line and will be used but might not always be a first option. If he accepts that and Conte believes he can get regular strong level performances from him then let’s sign him in and increase our attacking options.

I fully trust whoever Conte wants us to sign will be right for us. He has earned our trust.

That having been said Richarlison has a lot of ability but his consistency is the biggest issue. If he signs then he has to know that he’s part of the front line and will be used but might not always be a first option. If he accepts that and Conte believes he can get regular strong level performances from him then let’s sign him in and increase our attacking options.

That's such a trendy saying "whoever Conte wants we should trust" no one knows how reputable the link is let alone if Conte really wants him.

That's such a trendy saying "whoever Conte wants we should trust" no one knows how reputable the link is let alone if Conte really wants him.

What’s the opposite? Moan when he signs new players who aren’t the ones that we individually wanted? Many of us were concerned by the signings of Deki and Bentancur… haven’t worked out too badly have they.

He is one moody looking bloke, don't think I've EVER seen him smile!
Not a bad player, if Conte wants him fine.

I never liked the fact that Conte always seemed to bring on Lucas ahead of Bergwjin but at the end of the day he got us into the CL when there was a period nobody that coming. Now I am just gonna ride the Conte train until the end, if he wants the moody brat then I am ready to back his play.

He could play upfront with Kane, or as part of a front 3, and if Kane were injured he or son could fill in. If Conte wants him I am game.

Last edited:

The link is meant to reputable. Enough so that the daily mail are running with it. Portugese journalist who i belive has got good stuff in the past.

Well if it is not a reputable link and Conte does not want him then it really does not matter, either we way we lose nothing.

The link is meant to reputable. Enough so that the daily mail are running with it. Portugese journalist who i belive has got good stuff in the past.

But if a deal was so far along it would be from more than one main source, the Mail are running on the same source not another which makes me think its one man running with this

Back