• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

Looks like a classic levy move to bend over a club that he knows needs the money.

probably knows their finances better than the actual club
I'd say the opposite. It smells like Everton trying appease their fans about selling richarlson by making an even worse situation seem possible. It's called Overton Window. IIRC we did similar with Lineker in spring 91 (re gazza leaving)

I'd say the opposite. It smells like Everton trying appease their fans about selling richarlson by making an even worse situation seem possible. It's called Overton Window. IIRC we did similar with Lineker in spring 91 (re gazza leaving)
Most of them know their situation and are accepting of it.

They're already protesting, even with £500m invested (badly). No point trying to sugar coat it. Tear that band aid off.

Levy had din dins with Kenwright last night. They might have been talking about their herb gardens and state of the PL for all we know, but at least lines of communication are open.

FFP deadline?

Yes. It's widely reported that Inter need to sell one £50m+ player by Thursday (Bastoni, Martinez or Skriniar).

Everton aren't in such a bad situation, but I think having a big out in the next 2 days would help them through the next few years.

Watching a bit more of him recently and thinking about where he might complement the squad, I'm more on board with this.
Much more than if we'd got Jesus for £45 million - though our needs are different to Arsenal's.

Back