• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rapid Wien

Armchair Expert

Vedran Corluka

Take a look at this video. From a quality club that you don't hear about. Amazing support. And they say the premier league is that best! In what sense then?

EDIT: Rapid in Amsterdam

Yh, yh, blah, blah, blah.....what's the latest you can tell us about what went down when Mitchell visited to watch the first leg?

;)

Obviously I didn't sit and watch that... but it seems to be some fans using an escalator? First one reminds me of X-Factor or something, that organised drumming and clapping thing :)

The Premier League IS the best league in the world and no video about a club from a pony league will change my opinion of that.

It's a shame as it probably was one of the best leagues in the 90s but ultimately money talks.

English commentator getting all the info wrong in Rapid commentary. Just called Louis Schaub Stefan Schaub. Fking annoying.

Back