• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Putin & Russia

Also, of course, they don’t care and won’t be harmed politically if ordinary Russians are poisoned in the course of these operations.

He's going to leave one hell of a vacuum. It could get messy there.

Absolutely.

My friends in Latvia love him, but they are on the border town with russia and I think scared of the Russians taking over.

Been to Latvia loads, lot of Russian speakers there.

Absolutely.

My friends in Latvia love him, but they are on the border town with russia and I think scared of the Russians taking over.

Been to Latvia loads, lot of Russian speakers there.

Russian/Latvia relations are complex. They have good reason to be scared of Russia, they have carried out successful cyber attacks on them and their military frequently "stray" over the border.

Him retiring with ill health might be his best chance of leaving power and living. Aging dictators have a habit of getting killed by young pretenders.

Back