• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Window Thread

Seriously I really like Grealish. Isco is great but yes it does seem daft but Id take Grealish.
I need to lie down now....

I think maybe you do!

I get you like Grealish, I think he has potential, but for me he just isnt worth the £££ being asked.

Isco is class, pure and simple, and if there was a possibility we could get him Id love it.

Ifs and buts of course, chances are either arent in our reach

Isco has been Madrid's outstanding advanced creative player for the last few seasons. While Grealish is behind McGinn as the second best advanced creative player for a mid-table championship side

Grealish would be ideal in a Poch side - already knows many of the players well.
Isco will never consider us, never.

Grealish would be ideal in a Poch side - already knows many of the players well.
Isco will never consider us, never.

As was said above, Isco would be the calibre we'd need to replace if Eriksen ever went to Barca. Whereas Grealish could replace Nkoudou as our 6th best AM (he's not close to Moura or Lamela level).

But unless either of them double their body weight and convert to DM/CM, we really don't need either at the moment.

Grealish would be an excellent investment for us.
We are not going buy from the top tier of player like Isco, it’s just not going to happen.
So my move would be talented homegrown 20-25y.o. Still won’t be cheap but more manageable for Levy atm.

I think Grealish is a worth a punt, not an investment, if you see my meaning?

I think he has potential, but I wouldnt be happy putting too much money into getting him - I think he borders on that line of "Is he worth that or should I expect better for the money?"

Grealish would be an excellent investment for us.
We are not going buy from the top tier of player like Isco, it’s just not going to happen.
So my move would be talented homegrown 20-25y.o. Still won’t be cheap but more manageable for Levy atm.

We know what happens to our players who don't get minutes though. He just becomes the latest Njie/Nkoudou/Janssen/Llorente. And he's too old/its not our style to farm him out for a couple of seasons in preparation for an Eriksen, Alli or Moura someday moving on.

Last edited:
If Grealish is so good, a bargain and it just miserly old DL won't pay up for I keep hearing, why has no one else snapped him up?
Or can no one else scout him properly?

You would have to ask them.
So let’s not bother because no one else is after him ( that we know of)?

Are people seriously saying they'd have Grealish over Isco?! Stop smoking whatever your smoking!

What’s the chances of Isco wanting to come and also us paying £60-80m for him.

I’m just swallowing a large dose of realism and it’s very hard hitting it is to!

Thus I like Grealish!

Are you perhaps related - or maybe his agent?

I wish!
I just like the look of lads control of the football. A real talent in the making!
Hey he could be total disaster from where we see things, but I think he has vast potential.

We don't need either, we have enough players for them spots. We could go for Tielemans, been at Monaco for a couple of season's now, they are not doing well.

I wish!
I just like the look of lads control of the football. A real talent in the making!
Hey he could be total disaster from where we see things, but I think he has vast potential.

I like the fact that he is English (and we need more of them) and he has talent. However, I am not so sure he would make it at the highest level but would not be averse to a punt if fee and wages were right. But I consider that our immediate priorities are elsewhere!

Back