• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PPI Clams

I went with The Claims Guys
All you do is a quick call give them some details, they will then go away and find your old accounts, they send you papers to sign and that's it

Same with me.

Though for one claim against HSBC i had to go into the branch in Brighton 3 times with different bits of identification to prove it was me. They accepted the passport but not my utility bills. Ended up showing them a parking ticket which Brighton and Hove council sent out to my address before they accepted it was me. But they then sent off all the details for me and I got some money off them about 8 weeks later.

Strange. I assumed this was for weirdos/ poor people/ northerners.

I'm still not sure I can be bothered with it.

I had a C&G mortgage from 1999 onwards, does that mean I am due thousands of pounds of compensation?! It was fine. The end. Nobody diddled me, financially or sexually.

I went with The Claims Guys
All you do is a quick call give them some details, they will then go away and find your old accounts, they send you papers to sign and that's it

Haha yeh same with my guys, literally gave them some vague info and they have done the rest. Lets see how it pans out

Back