• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Poll: which has been Pochettino's worst managerial mistake to date?

Which has been Pochettino's biggest managerial mistake so far?

• Not playing Kyle Walker in 2017 FA Cup semi-final before selling him

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Writing THAT book...

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Not selling Rose within a year of his comments on pay and club ambition in summer 2017

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Asking club to be brave, then signing new 5 year contract before getting no transfers in summer 2018

• Saying Trophies "are just for egos" and "won't change our lives"

• Starting fixture gap 'mind games' (then losing to Burnley after having more days b4 than Burnley...)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saying he might leave if we win CL (and re-iterating it in tyhe summer after CL final)

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Dropping Moura in CL final after his SF heroics

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Saying the squad is not the best one he's had

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But we have not had a good start this season! That’s all that matters.
I get it, you like the guy. But that’s not relevant, its just about wins and points.

You have hit a key point for me.
Is it "just about wins and points"?
If it was, I'd be salivating over someone like Mourinho.

No, for me, this club is about a lot more than that. It's about wins and points with style and class on and off the pitch.
It always will be.
I'd take 10 seasons of Martin Jol-era Spurs over two seasons of Mourinho coming in and stinking up the place with his narcissistic, life-draining gonad*s, trophies or not. As stated elsewhere, I'd suck it up like a good little hypocrite if it were ever to happen, but much like if we get bought by an oligarch or oil magnate, a significant piece of this will have died for me personally...

Mourinho is an awful person!
But us slipping out of a champions league spot this season will be dreadful with all the investment that has been made!
I loathe Mourinho as a person but something needs just, just must!
We will keep our fingers crossed it doesn’t come to that!

Back