• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Patricia rhomberg just did a facetime with me

Hold up, did you slink back on here without giving us a well deserved update on the baby photography escapade?

I got hold of one in the end. Just the one photo outside the British museum. Was a bit of a rush job getting my mate to print off the posters. Damn fringe delayed my debut till after it had finished was a bit of a debacle from start to finish.

Did not bother with the photo on the serpentine because our mate clare did not want me standing up on a boat lifting Oscar in the air. With my balance issue I can sort of understand, plus I did not have the fisherman's coat that I wanted.

The whole thing was frankly more effort then it was worth. Also the 7 people at the show did not like my diatribe on the Elgin marbles, fishing quotas or the next generation. The laughs were not where they were meant to be.

I got hold of one in the end. Just the one photo outside the British museum. Was a bit of a rush job getting my mate to print off the posters. Damn fringe delayed my debut till after it had finished was a bit of a debacle from start to finish.

Did not bother with the photo on the serpentine because our mate clare did not want me standing up on a boat lifting Oscar in the air. With my balance issue I can sort of understand, plus I did not have the fisherman's coat that I wanted.

The whole thing was frankly more effort then it was worth. Also the 7 people at the show did not like my diatribe on the Elgin marbles, fishing quotas or the next generation. The laughs were not where they were meant to be.

This might actually mean you sit on the cusp of comedy genius.

Back