• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Watford Vs Tottenham Hotspur***

Watching Leicester at City's stadium, I just wonder how bad this announcement of Pep is for the club.

He is on the bench.
I am sure he will come on at some point.
COYS

Great to have his energy available from the bench. As said, we have a team ethic, players are interchangeable. I prefer Rose, and Son is probably a better finisher than Lamela, but Poch will have his reasons for each selection.

Great to have his energy available from the bench. As said, we have a team ethic, players are interchangeable. I prefer Rose, and Son is probably a better finisher than Lamela, but Poch will have his reasons for each selection.

Agree to that.

Watford: Gomes (GK) (c); Nyom, Britos, Cathcart, Ake; Suarez, Watson, Capoue; Jurado, Abdi; Ighalo

Subs: Pantilimon (GK), Prödl, Holebas, Behrami, Anya, Amrabat, Deeney.

2d6d1c74-8f72-47e8-92b8-f5700bb798c0.png

We know what this means! They usually play with 2 up top. They will look to keep it tight, frustrate, and hit us on the break.

One of those where we might let them come onto us, to make space. Or need to use width more effectively to stretch the pitch and get in behind. A third way to break through are set pieces or long shots.

Looks like they are going to be setup in a way to accomodate us and we are playing our usual style. Interesting.

I would have preferred Rose over Davies and a slight preference for Walker over Trippier but seeing as Deeney isn't playing it might work out better with this team.
Poch knows best I guess.

Good morals by Kane there but I do wonder if he should have gone to ground while Ake was holding him.

This is one of them games, we know how it goes but we really need to show we are not the bottle jobs we were in the past.

Back