• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *******TOTTENHAM VS WEST BROM ***********

Better then pointlessly hitting out for their throw. 2-0, keeping possession like that I'd a good thing. Is it possible though with mason...?

Actually Poch thinks the opposite to what youre thinking. Id prefer that from Poch - two mins possession is all well and good but he wants progress - I like that

Domination?
Pointlessly keeping the ball.
aimless passing at 0-0 at home to Palace or Norwich is pointless. Retaining possession at 0:2 away at West Brom certainly isn't a waste of time.

we tried forcing it about a minute later and nearly got done on the break. do we need to relentlessly attack whilst two up? surely a measured calm approach from here on out is whats required.

aimless passing at 0-0 at home to Palace or Norwich is pointless. Retaining possession at 0:2 away at West Brom certainly isn't a waste of time.

we tried forcing it about a minute later and nearly got done on the break. do we need to relentlessly attack whilst two up? surely a measured calm approach from here on out is whats required.

Its funny and Poch is showing far more ambition than you - Poch wasnt satisfied, I certainly wasnt but you are... id rather Poch's view than yours...

goodness. here's hoping that header off the post wakes us up again and gets our 484 ACM's in better more forward positions

Its funny and Poch is showing far more ambition than you - Poch wasnt satisfied, I certainly wasnt but you are... id rather Poch's view than yours...
ok. everything the manager ever does or says is right. please let us know what else poch is thinking as you seem to have some sort of clairvoyance.

if its ok with you i'd like to say what i think, not what you think. if thats ok. cheers all the same.

happy with the way the pattern of the game is going in the last ten minutes? good stuff.

This slow possession with our full backs pushed up is just giving them a chance to counter.

Let the front 4 pass it fast in their half instead.

They are the team that has to come out and play. We are better on the counter.
Fair okay to mason for trying long passes when he can.

ok. everything the manager ever does or says is right. please let us know what else poch is thinking as you seem to have some sort of clairvoyance.

if its ok with you i'd like to say what i think, not what you think. if thats ok. cheers all the same.

happy with the way the pattern of the game is going in the last ten minutes? good stuff.

Mate youre the "expert"

Back