• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Fulham

Its is a shame the way fans have changed, I always enjoyed going to Craven Cottage, nice walk through the park from the Tube, couple of nice pubs, friendly people. Now fans must hate everyone and demand victories in every game, use to be a sport you could watch in your leisure time, it's now a religion, with all the evil that brings.

I've always enjoyed going there

I used to live over the river in Barnes a very nice part of London.
I had the luck to live in Sands End for 2 years. Calm aussie district.
I always loved to walk on High Road from Seven Sisters station to the Lane on matchdays with the crowd, but the riverside and Bishops Park next to Craven Cottage is a different level.

Its is a shame the way fans have changed, I always enjoyed going to Craven Cottage, nice walk through the park from the Tube, couple of nice pubs, friendly people. Now fans must hate everyone and demand victories in every game, use to be a sport you could watch in your leisure time, it's now a religion, with all the evil that brings.

I was actually born in Fulham and they were one of the first grounds i ever went too, always laughed at the guy in the boat on the Thames behind where the new stadium is being built. He was paid to collect any balls that went over the wall into the river.

Once went to a game there with a mate who was so bored he did the Times crossword during the game.

Also went to their directors box once as the missus worked for Al Fayed. They did a lucky dip for all staff for a couple to go to a home game. We were the lucky ones. However a condition was that we couldn't wear any Spurs favours or cheer for them. Unfortunately Gomes had a nightmare and there wasn't much to cheer about!

Once went to a game there with a mate who was so bored he did the Times crossword during the game.

Also went to their directors box once as the missus worked for Al Fayed. They did a lucky dip for all staff for a couple to go to a home game. We were the lucky ones. However a condition was that we couldn't wear any Spurs favours or cheer for them. Unfortunately Gomes had a nightmare and there wasn't much to cheer about!

I think I was at that one, FA Cup, 3-0 down by half time, pale blue kit?

5 Nigerians in the Fulham squad. I am worried that there is no Aurier. Why is Tanganga not playing?

Back