• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham v Dinamo Zagreb***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billyiddo

Teddy Sheringham
Staff member
yv0fSCj.jpg

Looks like Dinamo will have a new manager in charge...

I'd play:

----------------------Lloris--------------------------

--Aurier------Dier-------Sanchez----Davies---

------------Sissoko-------Winks-----------------

----Lamela--------Dele-----Bergwijn---------

-------------------Vinicius---------------------

should be enough to get through

I'd play:

----------------------Lloris--------------------------

--Aurier------Dier-------Sanchez----Davies---

------------Sissoko-------Winks-----------------

----Lamela--------Dele-----Bergwijn---------

-------------------Vinicius---------------------

should be enough to get through

Sissoko and Winks? Are you insane??

I think i'd onl;y change to that perhaps in the second half if the game if we have increased our aggregate lead...

Sissoko and Winks? Are you insane??

I think i'd onl;y change to that perhaps in the second half if the game if we have increased our aggregate lead...

Not sure what the other options are:
- I'd get Tanguy the game off
- PEH is suspended
- GLC not fit yet (maybe on the bench)

Who else is there?

Not sure what the other options are:
- I'd get Tanguy the game off
- PEH is suspended
- GLC not fit yet (maybe on the bench)

Who else is there?

Yeah, i see now. Didn't realise PEH was suspended..that's a big blow. Pourous Winks/Sissoko axis it is then...:eek:

they were brick in the first leg, I wouldn't even bother with Winks, Sissoko can handle the MF on his own

I assume Lamela will get 90 due to his PL suspension, so that's my team, Sissoko and Lamela

We need one goal to kill this tie ..

PEH suspended, Lucas & Kane need resting, Lamela will miss next PL match so might as well play here, another opp for Dele

Lloris, Davies, Dier, Sanchez, Tanganga, Winks, Sissoko, Bergwijn, Dele, Lamela, Vinicius

PEH suspended, Lucas & Kane need resting, Lamela will miss next PL match so might as well play here, another opp for Dele

Lloris, Davies, Dier, Sanchez, Tanganga, Winks, Sissoko, Bergwijn, Dele, Lamela, Vinicius
For a moment I thought WHAT! oh brick, another operation for Dele...

Phew, the relief!

Something like that for me too. There's a clear risk with rotating that much, but to me there's a bigger risk imo with rotating less (injuries, exhaustion plaguing the rest of the season).

Quality on the bench to turn it around if needed.

Back