• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Burnley ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aldo

Tim Sherwood
This is happening some time over the weekend.
The turnaround starts here - playing angry, wounded animal and all that.

The seasons over. We might as well do all out attack. Nothing to lose. We beat these clams 5-0 at home in probably our best display of the season

My team:

........................Lloris..................................

...........Sanchez........Dier.......Verts.......................

Aurier................NDombele...LoCelso................Sessignon

Lamela.....................Gedson.....................Little Stevie

Dele looks shot to me. Lucas has been poor. Keep them both as subs at 30 mins. If Sess not fit then play Toby and move Verts to wingback.

No holding back. Just attack attack attack.

I always have believed attack is the best form of defence, but it almost impossible with our current options as none of our attacking players can keep possession of the ball and lose it far too easily and quickly, when they do get an opening their finishing is poor and more pressure builds on the defence, luckily we have a wide choice of defenders to blame.

The seasons over. We might as well do all out attack. Nothing to lose. We beat these clams 5-0 at home in probably our best display of the season

My team:

........................Lloris..................................

...........Sanchez........Dier.......Verts.......................

Aurier................NDombele...LoCelso................Sessignon

Lamela.....................Gedson.....................Little Stevie

Dele looks shot to me. Lucas has been poor. Keep them both as subs at 30 mins. If Sess not fit then play Toby and move Verts to wingback.

No holding back. Just attack attack attack.

That back line

IKUw.gif

I think we reaaaaaally need to rotate and start to transition into next season. Guys are being run into the ground right now, and the team is a mess. We can't keep playing Bergjiwn, Dele, Lucas, Lo Celso, Davinson, Aurier, Winks etc over and over and over.

I'd love to see a team like this v Burnley to give some of our key players a break heading into the Leipzig game.

-------------Hugo--------
Japhet--Dier-Toby--Davies
--Tanguy--Skipp--Gedson
Lamela--Parrott---Sessegnon

Not necessarily a great team, but this is where we're at in this present moment. Guys are going to start breaking down and Jose really needs to rotate this team soon before guys get even more hurt.

The manager needs to start working on attacking, either that or the players need to just say "fudge it" and do exactly what they did the last 10 midweek and attack.

Lloris

Tanganga
Dier
Davies

Aurier
Ndombele
Winks
Lo Celso
Sessegnon

Alli
Bergwijn

If Ndombele starts then he'll need to play either behind the forward(s) or part of a 3 midfield with 2 others doing the leg work so he can concentrate on creating. Reminds me a bit of Yaya Toure, big physique and skillful but pretty lazy defensively.
Regardless somehow, I think we'll win.

If Ndombele starts then he'll need to play either behind the forward(s) or part of a 3 midfield with 2 others doing the leg work so he can concentrate on creating. Reminds me a bit of Yaya Toure, big physique and skillful but pretty lazy defensively.
Regardless somehow, I think we'll win.

We can't start him when he's not fit enough to last 90 minutes. He's being brought on at the 60/70 minute mark for a reason.

We can't start him when he's not fit enough to last 90 minutes. He's being bought on at the 60/70 minute mark for a reason.
Whether he starts or comes on he looks like he will still need others doing the running for him, just get that impression of him from what I've seen of him at Spurs and in Ligue 1 last year.

Whether he starts or comes on he looks like he will still need others doing the running for him, just get that impression of him from what I've seen of him at Spurs and in Ligue 1 last year.

We've got Ndombele on a special training regime, if he was capable of starting games, I think that he would be.

Back